Lockdown

Kate's PoV

Peter and I are watching the live footage of Evan's cell right now. Evan's laying down on the floor throwing something in the air and catching it again. "Ok we are moving in" Steve announces over the comms. Everyone apart from us moves into the room. Evan sits up slightly wearing a smug smile as she leans backwards on her arms. That smile sending shivers down my spine. "I wondered when you all would be arriving" Evan looks round the glass. "Where's the spider boy?" Her attention landing on Tony.

"He's busy

"He's busy. But let's move on. Where is Clint and Bucky?" "And I would tell you why?" Evan smiles back at Tony, Arrogance seeping out of her. "I dunno to save them? You do realise you are just a pawn right? A pawn in someone's plan. They don't care if you die" Evan stands up speaking calmly as she walks to the glass "what makes you think that I care if I die?". That sentence alone fills me with dread. A sick feeling brewing in my stomach. "Do you think that I care mr
Stark?" Tony looks taken aback at the fact Evan knows him. "That's right I know all of you. I know the spiderlings my brother. Believe me I wish that wasn't the case" I place my hand on peters knee seeing him tense up. "I know every single one of you. Yelena belova ..." I look to Peter confused as she shifts her attention over to Pietro. "You, you left her. You were her friend and you left her Pietro maximoff" she points at Pietro who looks confused. She then steps back into the middle of the cell "you all fucking left her there to die. You left her. In her last moment she was alone. I never would have done that to her. I .... I .... Loved her" a sinking feeling hits my stomach. Evan fell in love with someone else. Evan ... met someone else and fell in love with them. And we what killed her? "Kate she doesn't know what she's talking about" Peter panics beside me seeing that I'm completely shutting down. "You left her to die and I'll not stop until every last one of you pays for what you did. Your interrogation is over. You think you're so clever all of you. You're all narcissists. That'll be your greatest weakness" Evan lays back down on the floor whilst everyone else stands gobsmacked watching her. The childlike, kind, innocent Evan is long gone and this fierce, strong and ruthless version of her is here.

"Ok who the fuck did we kill?? Last time I checked Evan was with Kate!" Tony roars as he enters the meeting room with everyone else behind him. As they all come in and sit down my face hasn't changed. I'm heartbroken, Evan moved on from me. "Tony" Natasha scolds him as she comes over and wraps an arm around me. Suddenly the whole compound shuts down for just a second before rebooting. "Jarvis what was that?" Tony demanded. "Sir there seems to be some kind of intrusion" Jarvis states causing everyone to look round the room. "Show me footage of Evan's cell" Tony orders as Jarvis pulls up the footage to the screen in the room. Evan's mindlessly tossing the ball that she's made up into the air before catching it again. When the alarm starts to pound. "Sir there seems to be two small explosions. Although sensors are picking up motion in every room" we all look at Tony. "Suit up! Jarvis I need mark 46 to bring case 286-310 to the meeting room now!" Tony starts to pace back and forth "oh and Jarvis lock down each room until I ask you to remove it, using the codes for each room. Now" "ok mr stark". When I look back to the screen of evan, she's now standing, both palms against the glass as she mouths "I told you so" and she smiles a wicked grin.