Falling

Evan's PoV

"So your telling me my aunt may knows?" I'm walking with Tony towards the meeting room where I'll finally get to see Peter. "We had to tell her after a few months Evan, she wouldn't stop asking it was either tell her or fake your death and that one would have been hard to come back from when we finally did get you back" Tony smiles at me and pats my shoulder as we near the meeting room. "Your aunt may is in there too Evan, May and Peter are on the other side of this door. Are you ok going in on your own or would you like company? We do need to discuss how we all go forward with this but till I thought I'd give you guys some time to reconnect?" Tony softly asks as I stare at the door. I nod as Tony smiles at me and begins to walk away "I'll be back in ten minutes Evan, then we can plan a way forward yeh?" I nod again at the man walking away from me when I turn my attention back to the door. I look down at my grey sweatpants and my black top smoothing my hands over the fabric. I huff out a breath and push down the handle, pushing open the door. When I walk in the two of them gasp seeing me. My eyes first meet my aunt mays, she looks like she's seen a ghost. "Evan?" I turn my attention to Peter who is now shorter than me. He doesn't look different just the same dorky brother Iv always known. Peter steps forward cautiously until he's right in front of me. He awkwardly stands there unsure of what to do. "Hi Pete" I smile pulling my brother into a hug. "I missed you, I missed hanging out with you. Ned and I refused to build the new Lego Death Star until you came back. I'm so glad you're back!" I laugh sadly as we separate and my aunt may walks over to me. Tears are flowing down her face as she lifts a hand to cup my cheek, stroking it with her thumb "I'm so happy your home and safe". She then smacks my arm in annoyance "that's what you get for getting kidnapped for 10 months and not telling your aunt may!" She then pulls me into a hug. "Aunt may I didn't know anything, you should really be angry at Peter" I laugh seeing peters face drop. "Oh don't you worry Iv been giving him hell every day whilst you were gone" she releases her grip around me and points Peter in the chest. "What's changed since Iv been gone? Tell me everything" I smile at the two I call family. "Em ... aunt may is dating happy .. you know Tony's head of security?" Peter teases as aunt may wips round "Peter WTF?".

"So that's decided? Evan will go to school, train here and train as an avenger?" Tony asks looking round the room. "Is that what you want Evan?" My aunt may who is sitting beside me, leans over giving me her full attention. "Can I still stay with my aunt may?" I ask seeing happiness stretch across her face. "Of course, Peter stays at home, you can use your room here whenever you like. Which reminds me we do need to go get you a room" he points at me as he stands and leans on the table. "Can't I just stay with Kate? If she's ok with that?" I look between the two waiting on an answer. "I mean it's up to you Miss Parker" he looks to my aunt may as I turn to her desperately. "Ok but on one condition...do not make me a great aunt anytime soon" she points at me full of seriousness. "Promise. I mean we haven't done ... anything ... like that so yeh absolutely promise" I smile taking my aunts hand in mine. "Perfect, Evan you will get paid a weekly wage it's not much but it's something and yeh I'll get in contact with midtown and explain youv been schooling here for the last year. Is that us? No more questions?" Tony claps, smiling at us.

Kate's PoV

Can school be over already? I woke up this morning and Evan was sound asleep. All i wanted to do was stay cuddled up with evan in bed but no i had to come to school. I huff out a breath of annoyance looking at the clock, tapping my pen on the table as I push myself further into my seat. "She will still be there when we get back Kate, she's not going to magically disappear" Yelena mumbled beside me as she finished her work. "Mhm and school will still be here tomorrow" I reply still tapping my pen on the book in front of me. Yelena points to my pen "can you stop that? Kate we can go home soon chill" she turns her attention back to her school work as I huff in annoyance again. "40 minutes and I'll be out that door and in the car on my way to the compound and not a single second later" flicking the pen up and down with my thumb. Yelena grabs the pen out of my hand and throws it across the room, everyone looking at her including myself in shock. "Is everything ok Miss Belova?" Mr Cameron asks whilst glaring at Yelena. "Nope sorry sir, it .... Slipped" she shrugs and looks back down to her book hoping everyone else will follow suit. "That was my favourite pen" I huff crossing my arms "yeh yeh of course you have a favourite pen you dork".