Im ready

Evan's PoV

"Have you got a suit for the dance tonight?" Peter whispers to me hoping the teacher doesn't notice us talking. "I have suit trousers and a shirt... do you?" I whisper back closely watching for a change in the teacher who is currently tapping away on their laptop. "The same. Do you think we are going to look a bit meh next to the girls?" I purse my lips, I didn't think of that before. I mean I know Kate's rich so ... wait am I going to look poor standing next to her? I lean back in my chair deep in thought as Peter does the same "we are fucked aren't we?". I turn to him and nod just as the bell rings. I walk with Peter outside of the class and lean against the wall for my girlfriend. As Kate rounds the door she smiles at me "hey EvyPoo" she leans into me clasping my hands and pecking my lips. "Hi so I have a question ..." I look briefly to Peter, Yelena and Pietro have now joined us too. When I notice Yelena and Pietro I start to feel embarrassed "can we maybe talk somewhere else?". Kate nods and briefly turns to the other three "meet yous in the canteen" Kate leads me down the halls and into the girls bathroom. "Kate I can't be in here. I use the boys" I panic as she pulls me into a cubical and locks the door. "Calm down nobody's going to see you" she places both her hands on my chest and leans into me "now what's wrong?". "I ... what are you wearing to the dance tonight?" I mutter feeling Kate press herself against me, trapping me against the wall. "I have a green dress, why what are you wearing?" She asks with her attention fully on my lips. "I em ... so this ... is the thing... I have a shirt and trousers" Kate leans forward, her lips ghosting mine as her hands travel lower on my abdomen. "You'll look cute why are you worried about what we are wearing?" Kate moves her face away and down to my neck, placing small kisses against the skin. "You're going to look amazing and ... I don't want to ... make you look bad" I breath out enjoying the feeling of Kate kissing my neck. "Why would you make me look bad?" She nibbles down on my skin as her hand slips up my top. "Because .... Because I'm poor" Kate instantly removes her face from my neck to look at me, the hand that was previously working its way up my top has been removed, both hands cupping my face. "Evan, I like everything you wear. Would you let me buy you a suit?" She looks at me seriously as I shake my head. "I didn't think you would otherwise I would have offered that before, baby .... You'll look amazing in whatever you wear. A shirt and trousers sounds amazing to me and I can't wait to see you in it. You have nothing to worry about. You could literally wear a onesie and I would still find you hot" she smiles leaning against me and pressing a kiss to my lips. "You find me hot?" I tease pressing a kiss to her lips. "Really hot" she leans in pulling me into a deep kiss when the bathroom door opens. Kate presses her hand against my mouth when we hear a few girls coming in. We can hear them moving about and generally chatting till they bring up the dance... 
"what times Tatum picking you up Karen?"
"I'm not sure he said around 7 so I'll be ready for then"
"Do you know who I think is cute? He's in my physics class his names Ned"
"Oh I think Iv seen him before hangs around with the Parker twins and now of course Kate's crowd"
"Talking of cute, Evan is really cute"
"Evan's not cute, Evan's hot there's a difference"
"Too bad she's simping over thee Kate Bishop or I'd call her daddy"

I look at Kate seeing she's about to walk out of the cubical and I hold her back, pressing my hand against her mouth. Shaking my head no she immediately calms down and melts into me. Both of us standing holding each other, covering each other's mouths with our hands isn't what I imagined this lunch hour to consist of.  Right then my stomach rumbles and my eyes widen as Kate laughs into my hand.

"What was that?"
"Someone's stomach rumbled"
"I mean we did skip lunch"
"Yeh I'm not bloating in my dress tonight especially when Evan will be there"
"Your going to try steal Evan from Kate? Do you have a death wish"
"I'm not going to steal Evan from Kate, the more skin you show the more irresistible you are"

Leaning my head against Kate's we hear the girls all giggle and leave. Removing my hand from Kate's mouth, she looks vulnerable and sad. "I love you Kate bishop, nobody else stands a chance against you" I look into her eyes as she leans up placing a kiss against my lips. "I love you too Evan Parker, you'll always be my EvyPoo" I shake my head laughing at Kate as my stomach rumbles again. "Come on" she opens the cubicle and takes my hand as we walk to the canteen.