Evan?

Kate's PoV

"I mean is it suit attire or a dress ? Yelena asks as she looks through my closet. "Look what I'm wearing. Easy to remove so I can wear my suit underneath" I sit down on the bed as Yelena comes out holding up a coat. "Kate bishop your a genius" she exclaims as she throws the coat down on the bed. I click my tongue at her and point feeling good about myself.

"Want to go make some food before we have to leave?" She pouts whilst placing the coat round her shoulders

"Want to go make some food before we have to leave?" She pouts whilst placing the coat round her shoulders. "What you making?" I already know the answer to this. "Mac and cheese duh" she sang as she pushes me out the door.

We are in the kitchen now waiting for everyone else. Yelena is at the stove boiling the Mac to her cheese "what do you think today's about?". I look up from my phone as I sit at the kitchen counter "I have no idea but the fact they want to speak to all of us makes me think it's something serious". "Mhm I have a bad feeling. I think everyone does" she removes the pan from the stove and drains the pasta. As she is adding in the cheese powder everyone else arrives in the kitchen. "Yelena what are you doing?" Tony asks her as he points to the pan in her hands. Everyone looks like they are off to court. "I made macaroni and cheese, want some?"

 I can't stop the laugh that comes out of me seeing Tony's unimpressed face

I can't stop the laugh that comes out of me seeing Tony's unimpressed face. "No and we need to go now" he replies as Peter steps forward "is it the box kind?". "Mhm you want some spider boy?" Yelena teases as she lifts the spoon away from him. "It's Spider-Man Yelena! You know this" he moans as he fights her for the spoon of macaroni. "Right children come on" Tony grabs a hold of Peter as Cap grabs Yelena. "Oh but Tony I didn't get to eat my mac and cheese" Yelena cries as she's being dragged away from her Mac.

We split up into three cars as we made our way to shield headquarters, Tony gave us all ear pieces so we could keep in contact. Everyone was extremely quiet on the way here. I looked out the window the whole drive just taking in the scenery. Switching off from everyone for the journey. The last couple of nights I've slept at the compound with it being the weekend. But tomorrow is Monday and the first day of senior year. So I'll probably stay at the Parker apartment with Peter. Peter and I have grown really close over the last couple of months. Not in a romantic sense (gag) but he's definitely like my younger brother... that does not make Evan my sister. Everytime I think of Evan I picture the big dopey smile she gave me before she went into that bathroom. "Guys they are ready for us" Tony interrupts my thoughts as we wait outside the meeting room. We all slowly stand up and walk into the meeting room.