Theres no way shes talking to me

Evan's PoV

"Oh hey pete, are you headed to physics?" I ask my twin brother Peter. Peter has just arrived at school...late as always. "Oh yeah, yeah let me just grab my books" he mumbles as he has his third attempt at opening his locker. As I lean against my own locker waiting on my idiotic brother, my eyes scan the hall. I hold my physics books against me and push my glasses up my nose as they nearly fall off. I scan the hallway looking for the girl that has caught my eye ever since kindergarten. Kate bishop. Kates really popular here at midtown like I mean really popular. Everyone knows who she is. Every single student in this school falls into one of the following categories ... has a crush on Kate bishop ... wants to be friends with Kate bishop ... or just wants to be Kate bishop. I fall into the first category. "Eyeing up Kate again I see" my brother teases from beside me. He finally has found his book and begins to close his locker. "Me... looking at Kate bishop? What? No ... I mean ... there's no way" I stutter as we start walking to class. On our way we pass by the popular group. Now in normal schools, the popular group believe themselves to be way better than everyone else, superior... but not our popular group. First off is Kate Bishop, her mom owns 'Bishop security' which is a huge multimillion dollar security company. Kates not just popular and rich though, she's also extremely beautiful, clever and a really nice person. She's nice to everyone at this school. Up next in the popular group is Yelena Belova. Yelena is actually sisters with Natasha Romanoff. Natasha Romanoff is an Avenger. She goes by black widow, she's such a bad ass and believe me that rubs off on her younger sister. Yelena doesn't say much, she's Kate's best friend and just holds this bad ass aura. MJ Watson is the last girl in their group. MJ is again absolutely beautiful and extremely clever. My brother attempts to hide his attraction to MJ but I can see straight through it. Pietro Maximoff is the only guy in their group. He's a nice guy but not that clever, you should see the boy run. Like Yelena his sister is also part of the avengers, Wanda Maximoff. As we walk past them my head dips like usual, to avoid making eye contact with any of them. My books are soon smacked out of my arms, before they land on the floor, my glass are flicked off my face too. "Hey nerds" fucking fabulous. Flash the school bully who torments my brother and I every single fucking day. "Flash fuck off will you?" Peter pushes flash slightly. Peters bigger than me... I'm five foot five and honestly there is more muscle in flashes big toe than in my entire body... so I'm easy pickings. I quickly drop to the floor attempting to gather my books and find my glasses ... attempt being the word because honestly I can't see shit. A chorus of "flash seriously?" "Flash leave them alone" and "flash stop being a dick" is heard around the hallway. But that doesn't stop him as he continues to laugh with his group of friends or should I say bullies. A couple of people have now knelt to the floor to help me gather everything up. "E ... e... Evan iv got your ... your books" I hear my brother stutter from beside me. Why's he so nervous all of a sudden? "Here's your glasses Evan" I'm staring vacantly at the blurry outline. The softest hands then begin to lightly touch my face as my glasses are placed behind my ears. And right as they are placed in position, my vision comes back clearly and I'm met with non other than the beautiful Kate bishop who helped me with my glasses. I can feel my cheeks burning with a ferocious blush as this is the first time we have ever spoken. In all the years iv known her, we have never once had a conversation... except in sixth grade when flash told everyone in class that I was intersex. She wrote me a note, a really nice note that I totally didn't keep. I wrote her one back but that was the last and only time we have conversed. She's smiling at me expecting a reply but iv just gone dumb. My mouth keeps opening but nothings coming out, I'm broken out of my gaze when my brother nudges me. "Oh em... thank you" I just about whisper. She stands up and I quickly stand up too, nearly passing out from standing so quickly...not from Kate bishop herself standing in front of me. "Your welcome. See you in class Evan" she smiles at me as she turns round with her group of friends walking away from us. I'm completely staring at Kate bishops retreating figure when my brother coughs beside me "stop being a creep and come on" I turn to him quickly and smack the back of his head "I'm not being a creep! Did you see Kate bishop actually talking to me though?" I whisper shout at him as we continue our jaunt to class.