LIV: Take Her Home

Colet's POV

The crowd went wild when my group and I started arriving at the venue. My band will sing tonight and I will judge the pageant too.

"Do you have lollipops? I need to calm my system down." Maloi asked while we're setting up our things.

"Ayan na naman siya sa lollipop as substitute to her disposable vape eh." Mikha shook her head while tuning her guitar.

"Here." I simply said at binato kay Maloi 'yong lollipop na dala ko.

"Thanks, rockstar! Maaasahan ka talaga!" she replied and I just simply nodded.

"Are you guys ready?" tanong ni Gwen while setting up her keyboards.

"We are always ready, Gwenny. The real question is, makakapag-uwi kaya si Colet ngayon?" Mikha smirked at me.

She's referring to the candidates and the ladies who will dominate the runway later. It's always a thing. Nasanay na rin siguro ang mga bandmates ko.

"I'm not in the mood." I shortly replied.

Later on, dumami na ang mga tao at 'yong iba, nagdala pa ng banners.

Fangirls.

We waited for the host to call us at nang matawag na kami, I took a deep breath and looked at my bandmates, waiting for their signal.

The three of them nodded.

"Yo! We are the Gods. I am Colet, the vocalist. This is Mikha on the electric guitar, Gwen on the keyboard, and Maloi on the drums. We will be singing Robbers by The 1975." the crowd went wild again.

Mikha started counting before hitting her drums. I was shook when someone threw her bra at me. I smirked and continued singing.

Damn! The crowd is really really wild. I might change my mind, feeling ko nasa mood na ako ngayon.

We finish our performance with a loud screaming from the audience. What a show!

Sooner, I was introduced as one of the judges. Pinalabas na rin nila 'yong mga contestants for the pageant.

They were called for their production. I got bored looking at the contestants trying to impress us.

Pero nang tinawag na 'yong contestant number 9, napa-inom agad ako ng tubig. Ang init din! Bakit ba wala man lang silang fan for the judges? Akala ko ba VIP kami?

"Jhoanna Christine Robles, 23, Laguna!" She said and heard the crowd cheered for her.

For some reasons, parang gusto kong makisali sa crowd and punch someone who's cheering for her. She is the crowd's favorite. What the hell!?

I am professional. Alam ko kung saan ilulugar ang lahat pero hindi ako makapagfocus because Jhoanna's looking at me with 'THAT' look.

Swimsuit competition almost killed me. I had to switch my sitting position from time to time.  This venue is getting hot. Jhoanna's looks are killing me. She's not helping.

Awarding came and she won the title. Of course, binigyan ko ba naman ng perfect scores sa lahat. Yes, I am professional.

The host called for me to award her sash and give her bouquet.

"Go, Colet! I-uwi mo ang corona!"

"Galingan mo! Huwag mo kaming ipapahiya!" my bandmates yelled while sitting comfortably on their designated seats.

Idiots. They probably saw me eyeing Jhoanna.

I approached Jhoanna and whispered, "Congratulations, Queen."

She smiled shyly and mouthed 'thank you.'

Oh, I completely changed my mind. I am so in the mood tonight.

And all I could think of is that, I WILL BE TAKING HER HOME TONIGHT.