XXXIV: Ang Huling Chacha

Aiah's POV

I'm inside a coffee shop because Mikha asked me to meet her. She messaged me yesterday saying we have things to discuss and talk about. Somehow, I already have an idea kung saan papunta ang usapan namin. I've seen this before, and honestly, I saw this coming too. 

Mikha and I are in our 3rd year of relationship. Others may see us perfect or the 'power couple' as they call it, but we're not. We both have traumas in the past that until now, we're both trying to heal. She got cheated on multiple times and she doesn't know how to handle our relationship anymore.When we met, my theraphy was on going. I got traumatized by my last ex boyfriend and honestly, I never imagined myself paying for a professional just to take me back to my sanity. Mikha was healing too, traveling and exploring until she went to Cebu for a two weeks trip. We got close and we became a couple. Hirap na hirap siya sa first year namin and it came to the point where we went through on and off relationship. 

But I didn't complain. Hirap na hirap din ako pero ni minsan, hindi ako nagreklamo. We just broke up last month and after a week, I saw her in front of my door, begging me to take her back. She's always like this. She kept coming back and I always allow her without any hesitations. 

I went back to reality when she faked a cough and sat in front of me. She has this cold aura but her aura today is much colder than her usual. Her bright red hair didn't even matched her face. She looked miserable and lost. 

"Hi, love." I greeted and forced myself to smile.

"Aiah ..." she started. 

"Oh, bakit Aiah lang?" I joked and awkwardly laugh. 

"I think we should end this. Call me paranoid but I guess, it's not meant to be. I don't know how to work things out. Wala na ako sa tiyempo." she suddenly said which made me stop. 

"What's wrong, love? Naguguluhan ka na naman ba? Please. I know we can get through this. Konti nalang oh?" I tried to make myself calm.