XLV: ColAiah: Not a Love Story

Colet's POV

My head's hurting. I drank too much alcohol last night and smoked 1 pack of cigarettes. The midterm exam was a bit hard unlike the previous one and I had to party alone because I didn't have friends. Hours later, I ended up hooking up with a beautiful stranger. And here she is, laying on my bed, angelically sleeping. 

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I don't usually stay after hookups. Umaalis ako sa condo ko at bumabalik ako ng hapon para may time pa sila to prepare and leave. But this time, for some reasons, I stayed. 

"Good morning!" I greeted. "I cooked breakfast, you're up early."

She get up and fixed herself. Not really. Nagdamit lang siya and didn't bother combing her hair but she's still pretty. "Oh, is breakfast and morning greeting is a thing now for hookups?" she laughs. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sige, wag nalang." 

"Sungit mo naman! I am Aiah, btw." she said and offered me a hand. 

I accepted it and chuckled. "Oh, suddenly, introducing yourself is a thing na pala for hookups?" I mocked her but she just smiled at me. "I'm Colet. Here, kain na." I added. 

We were enjoying the meal when she decided to break the ice. I am usually not a talker. Actually, I learned it the hard way. I used to be this talkative and unproblematic bitch but time and situation changed me. 

"I saw codals in your shelf. Are you a Lawyer? Did I just had sex with a Lawyer?" she asked curiously. 

"Nope. I'm a student-lawyer, unmotivated student-lawyer." I replied casually. "Ikaw? Working na?" 

"That speaks for the alcohols and packs of cigarettes. Unmotivated." she pointed at my stocks of whiskeys and marlboro blue cigarettes. "To answer your question, I am still a student. Grade 11." dahil doon, nanlaki ang mata ko. Yes, I love hooking up but I don't hookup with minors. 

What the hell have I done!?