XLIV: Traitor

Gwen's POV

"Love, where are you? I am at your place." I asked once Sheena answered her phone. 

"Aww, didn't I text you? Colet asked me to accompany her. We're here at the mall." My girlfriend answered. 

Everytime Sheena mentions her best friend, whether I like it or not, my heart aches.

"Oh." I responded shortly, don't know what to say. 

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you. What do you want? I'll get it on my way home." 

YOU. I just want you, but I can't voice that out. 

"Nothing, just go home as soon as you can." I said trying to sound casual. 

She hummed.

"I'll try, Colet wanted to watch a movie and we just bought tickets." Sheena informed. "Just make yourself comfortable there, I'll go home as soon as I can." she even added in a rush. 

"Okay, I love ...." I am not able to finish what I'm about to say because she already ended the call. 

I took a deep breath. 

They're friends since childhood so I need to understand that they're really close. I assured myself for the nth time.

---------

"Shee, may I just remind you that I am your girlfriend. You're suppose to be my date!" I exclaimed out of frustration. 

"You are my date, Gwen. It's just that, I am also Colet's date. I promised her that." Sheena insisted.