24

An hour ago—

An hour ago—

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU ALL WERE WHEN SHE LEFT?" I got a call from Luna. She asked me if Y/n was with me?

But Y/n told me she'll take a day off today. And these dumbheads don't know where she is.

All they know is she left in the morning. And it's 5 fucking PM now. It's been 7 hours and she's not back yet. I tried calling her, but she left her phone at home.

How could she be so careless?

The sudden thunder strike gained my attention to it. The thunder keeps striking loudly as I pace around the main living room waiting for any results.

The rain begun to pour and now I could feel myself begin to panic. I was relieved that Haru wasn't here, or it would have been a problem. There was this party in her school but she'll be home by 7 pm.

What will I tell her if she'll ask me about y/n? Because the first thing she asks after coming back from school is her mumma.

I can't just sit and wait for her to come back. What if something might happened with her? Just the mere thought of it, made horror surged inside me.

I rushed to grab the car keys.

Just be safe Y/n.

I was about to make my way to the exit when the sound of the front door opening, stopped me.

I looked towards the front door to see Y/n absolutely drenched in cold rain and passed out. Luna gasped in shock and I stared at the scene in utter disbelief.

Luna was the first one to approach her while I was frozen in my spot. It took me a minute to process that.

"I'll call the doctor. Please take her to bedroom" Luna's voice pulled me out from my daze as I rushed to pick her up and carried her to our bedroom.

I softly laid her on the bed and removed her coat, which was now wet. I took the chair and sat beside her. My eyes fell on her face which was pale. Her eyes looked swollen to me, like she was crying.

Was she really crying? Did something happen to her?

The thought made me curious. I took a chair and sat beside her. I looked at her face but frowned. The way her hairs were covering her face, not giving the full access to see her, was slightly annoying to me.

I carefully pushed the hair, that were covering her face and tucked them behind her ears. Just then the door got open and doctor rushed inside, with Luna following him behind.

He quickly walked towards the other side of her bed and ran some quick tests on her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's fine—"

Fine? She literally collapsed and he's telling me she's fine?

"Fine? How can you say this doc? She literally collapsed infront of me" I was anxious.