01

My lips curved up into a smile when I felt a pair of small arm wrapping around my leg

My lips curved up into a smile when I felt a pair of small arm wrapping around my leg. They were soo small that they barely managed to get fully wrapped around me.

Knowing, how much she love when she make me startled, I acted like I really got scared. And her soft giggles afterwards, made my heart smiled.

"Mumma got scared"

Turning to my cute fluff ball, I saw a beautiful smile on her face, the smile I'd die for.

I bent down to her level before picking her up in my arms and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Yes! You scared mumma"

I pouted that only made her smile got bigger.

"Mumma ish a baby" She shook her head, as the pout never left her lips, making her looked adorable.

"You are the baby here, sweetheart. Now go and wash your hands, breakfast is ready." I put her down as she ran to the wash basin making me panicked.

"No haru, don't run." I almost yelled that made her stopped from running further. She turned to me with the look that made my heart ached.

No, she can't...she can't run like that. It will only make her condition worse.

A fear ran down my body when I recalled doctor's words.

"Haru ish sorry mumma." Her sweet voice snapped me out from my thoughts as I met with the pair of her doe eyes, in which I see my world.

I made her upset, I hate myself for that. Making my way to her, I picked her before going to the wash basin and washing her hands.

"I'm sorry baby. Mumma shouldn't have yelled at you" I looked at her with gulit in my eyes.

"Ish ok mumma. Haru loves mumma." Her tiny hands cupped my cheeks as she pecked my it and went to sat on her chair.

She's literally the only reason that still kept me going. The only light of my life, my sunshine. "And mumma love you too, baby." Walking to her, I kissed her forehead before serving her breakfast.

I fed her, her favourite chocolate pancakes. She love chocolate so much. Well I too love chocolate. I felt myself smiling when I saw her lips formed into a pout as she tried to wipe the chocolate which was on her nose.

"Aww, it's ok. I'll wipe this." My hands grabbed the napkin from the table as I  softly wiped it off from her nose.

"Thankew." She smiled before making her way to the living.