20

After breakfast, here I was in our shared bedroom, getting ready

Jungkook and haru were downstairs. She was really excited to meet appa, so was I. But still my gut feelings were saying that something bad was going to happen.

Please god! Prove me wrong.

I sighed for the 100th time as I struggled with the chain of my dress which wasn't ready to pull up.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I tried again but it felt like it was stuck and I started to get annoyed.

"Ugh!! That's so freaking annoying" I groaned and tried again but that freaking chain was stuck right there causing me to whined.

The sound of a deep chuckle made me stopped at my action as I turned around and our eyes get locked.

Jungkook.. he was there leaning against the door frame with his hands, folding on his chest.

How long has he been there?

My face turned bright red as my eyes widened in embarrassment at the thought that he could have been staring at me this whole time when I struggled with the chain like a fool.

Oh my god. Mother earth please open up and swallow me!!

"I- The chain is stucked" I spoke looking everywhere but him but I froze when I heard his footsteps approaching me.

I swear to god, I tried my best to look away but my eyes betrayed me. It was nearly impossible for me to look away when he walked my way so elegantly like some runway model.

He stopped infront of me as his eyes met with mine.

"Let me see" He asked staring at me face.

I hesitated a bit but then gave him a nod before turning around and exposing my bare back to him.

How awkward a situation can be?

My cheeks were flushing from heat, so much that if you'll break an egg on it, it will take no time to become an omelette and no, I'm not kidding.

I felt him reached out his hand to pull the chain up and I felt jolt of electricity ran through my body when his thumb caressed my back and the metals on his finger weren't even helping.

His touch was gentle but firm at the same time. As he pulled up the chain, his fingers brushed against my skin, giving shivers.

"It's done" His breathy voice reached my ear as I gulped and turned around to face him.

"Thanks" He nodded and we stood there in awkwardness.

Suddenly the air felt heavy, charged with an electric tension and I felt like I was on brink of something amazing.

"We should get going" I stated, breaking the silence but his eyes didn't seem to left mine.

Finding that, a bit awkward I decided to walk away but his voice stopped me.