08

Stepping at the hospital's hallway

Stepping at the hospital's hallway. It was a complete chaos there. You saw nurses and doctors running towards operation theatre.

With slow steps, you made your way to the OT when the door got opened and a nurse came outside. With trembling hands, you stopped her by holding her hand.

"S-She's going to be alright, y-yeah?" The nurse gazed at you with a pathetic look.

You heard her comforting words as her hands rubbed at your back. But it wasn't helping you at all.

You wanted to know that she was going to be alright. You can't loose her. Tears made it way out from your eyes.

Well it never stopped flowing from the moment you got to know this all. You looked at your trembling hands which were covered with her blood.

Only if you were there on time.

You saw the doctor coming out from the room as you ran to him.

"W-What happened doctor? S-She's okay, right? Tell me... She's fine right?" You asked looking for the answer but you got nothing.

"I'm sorry, Ms. But we can't save her." Those words from him made your heart scattered. You felt your world stopped.

"N-No, it can't happen. N-Noo!! S-She can't leave me. She c-can't die. N-Noo!! NOOOO!!" You shouted and opened your eyes. Looking around in horror, you realised you're in your room.

You're breathing heavily with sweat all over your face.

You had that nightmare, again.

Calming yourself down, you laid down next to Haru's sleeping figure before going back into your slumber.

Time skip to few days~

Parking your car outside in the driveway, you rushed to Mrs Lee's house with raised heartbeat as your tears never stopped.

You got a call from Mrs Lee saying, Haru suddenly collapsed. The door got opened and you met with Mrs Lee worried face.

"S-She was playing and then she suddenly collapsed. I-I don't know what happened to her, honey." She stammered on to her words while breaking into tears.

You wanted to hug her, comfort her telling it wasn't her fault but you couldn't. Your mind was on your daughter. You were scared that something happened to her.

You quickly made your way to the living room and found her lying there in an unconscious state. Without wasting anytime you picked her up in your arms and made your way to your car.

"Mrs Lee, it isn't your fault. And please don't worry she's going to be alright." Passing a small smile, you drove your car to the hospital.

"Is Dr Hwang here?" You asked the receptionist earning a quick yes.