14

Walking down the stairs, I glanced at the empty living room

Walking down the stairs, I glanced at the empty living room. There was literally no one, not even a single maid. And Haru, she went with Taehyung for shopping.

Today is my wedding, Oh my god.

Soon enough I saw the main door swung open and walking in was Taehyung with Haru.

Wait- Oh my baby look so pretty.

"Mumma, look at Haru" She got off his arms and rushed towards me

"Aww my baby is looking so pretty" I kissed her cheeks making her giggled.

"I'm going to wear this in your wedding" she stated, clapping her hands afterwards and before I could reply she ran upstairs.

I swear to god, she's a bullet train. Damn, she runs so fast.

I chuckled and looked towards Taehyung.

"Hey" I smiled as he walked towards me.

"So finally you're getting married huh?" He stated more like in mocking way, which I couldn't figure why? But I shrugged that off and nodded.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked as he pointed towards the door, from which he walked in few moments ago.

I looked at door confused but flinched when it got open by Jungkook. He took larger steps towards me and stopped infront of me.

"We are leaving, let's go" He told getting a grip around my wrist and started dragging me.

I stopped him abruptly and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"But where are we going?" I asked, yanking his hand away and sending a sharp glare.

"To the venue, dumb head" He replied and eventually dragged me out of the mansion and much bickering.

"And what about my baby?" We stopped by his car and I looked at my wrist which was red because of his Thanos like grip.

He looked at me like he was so fed up with me. I swear to god if he call me stupid one more time I'm punching his handsome face.