16

My eyes averted from my work to the door, when it got creaked open

"Is this really you? Or am I seeing things?" I furrowed looking at the man who I literally didn't meet, this whole week after my marriage.

"Yes, It's Kim Taehyung" He smiled before turning the chair and sitting on it.

"Also the person who ghosted me for a week. Where were you Taehyung?" I asked closing my laptop, knowing this was going to be a long conversation.

"Dad wanted my help in his project. So I was with him this whole week" He replied as his eyes searched for something or I could say someone.

"Looking for someone?" I asked raising a brow.

"Y/n" His response lead me to frowned.

"And why are you searching for her?" I asked causing him to look at me. He let out small chuckle and I could see the panic in his eyes or maybe I could be wrong, before he shook his head.

Why he's acting weird?

"Didn't you said earlier she's going to be your secretary? So I thought she might be here" He explained.

"Yeah, She wanted to join after a week. So she'll be working after this weekend" I stated as the scene of this morning played inside my head that made me chuckled.

"What happen?" His voice pulled me out of my daze, as I stared at his confused face before shaking my head.

"It's Y/n. She's really a clown and so is haru. They literally fought for who's going to have the last pancake" A scoff escaped my mouth as I looked up to see Taehyung's blank face.

"I can see that" He jerked his head before giving me a pointed look which soon got covered up by a amuse one.

"Being you few months from now. I think Y/n will have you wrapped around her finger by the time this contract is up. Are you even the same Jungkook who everyone knows? Look at you now, you are chuckling to yourself of some women's childish act" He smirked at me and something ignited inside me.

He's right, what's wrong with me? I'm not tied to anyone. Then why am I doing this?

"That's not gonna happen. And you know it Taehyung" I snorted, rolling my eyes at him.

"Yes, it will" He nodded.

"And you're going to be following her around like a lost puppy" He laughed.

I knew he meant that in a joking way but something in his eyes said he didn't.

"I'll never be that guy" I told him, unable to emphasize enough.

"We'll see" He shrugged as the sly grin never disappeared from his face. Soon enough, I heard a knock on the door as Mr Choi walked in.

He bowed before looking up at me.