23

A whole damn week

A whole damn week. I was ignoring her. I don't know why? It was just not me. What the hell was wrong with me that day? The moment I saw her in that dress, I don't know which Satan possessed my body and I let my desire took over me.

Taehyung's words rang in my ear-
Soon she'll have you wrapped around her fingers.

I groaned in frustration, throwing my head back. I wasn't suppose to feel that way towards the women whom I was supposed to dislike.

I was certain now that my initial decision of letting my desire took over me had backfired. I'd wanted to kiss her so bad that now I had damned the consequences. And now I was paying for it, because one kiss and now I was longing for way to much.

And I tried, believe me. I tried to get rid of these feelings. For this whole week I tried my best to ignore her but every fucking time I foung myself steeling glances at her. I had feelings for her: desire, want, the need to claim, to own, and then there was this particular feeling blooming in my chest that I wasn't able to name. And wasn't sure I wanted to.

A tight ball of rage twisted in my gut. I hated this. I hated not understanding myself. Fuck. It had been only two months and she had been able to get under my skin in the most intense way possible.

Now all I could think about was how it will feel having her under me and fucking her senselessly until she only and only remember, my name.

What the fuck?

No, I am wrong. This is wrong. I just need to get her off of my head. That's it, yeah..

I got out off of the car and headed towards the front

I got out off of the car and headed towards the front. A guard standing towards the entrance nodded at me as I showed him my ID and he let me through. I heaved a long sigh as I looked up. I was there.

The graveyard.

I walked around a little while before arriving at the specific grave that was cover with red roses.

I looked down at the tombstone with the tears threatening to fell as I finally took a seat. My eyes fell on the initials which were carved on that and I couldn't help but read it out.