10

"Mumma, I am scared

"Mumma, I am scared." Haru's fragile voice, reached your ears that made you looked at her with softned eyes.

"Aww baby, don't be scared. Mumma is here, right?" You pulled her onto your lap as you rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

You didn't show her but deep down you too were scared. Thou, doctor said there was nothing to worry about, but still you couldn't help but to feel nervous, yourself.

Yes right, today was the day of Haru's surgery. You looked at her in your arm and escaped a tired sigh.

"Mumma what is going to happen with me?" She asked tilting her head to look at you. You smiled before, laying her in her bed.

"Doctor uncle is going to do a little check up on my baby and then you're gonna be totally fine." You explained as her eyes got bigger.

"Really? Then haru will also run? And mumma will not scold her and say, 'baby don't run, it's not good for you'?" She mimicked you, making you laughed.

"Yes, then mumma will not scold you." You shook your head, caressing her cheeks softly.

You both stopped when the room's door got opened and you saw Taehyung walking inside.

"Hii" He greeted, walking up to the bed as he handed you a bag.

"Here's some fruits for her." He smiled as you nodded before taking the bag from his hand and putting it over the desk.

"Taetae?" You heard, Haru's cheerful voice as she hugged Taehyung.

"You've come to see me?" She asked with a wide grin.

"Yes, I've cone to see you." He grinned before hugging her back. A smile appeared on your face, seeing them but you frowned when you saw her looking at the door.

"What happen? Why are you looking at the door, haru?" You asked that made her looked at you for a second but then she looked at Taehyung.

"Where is bunny?" She asked with a pout, blinking her doe eyes cutely.

"Bunny is busy, that's why he sent me for you." He tried to explain.

"But I  missh bunny, taetae." Her pout grew more.

"Aww don't be sad, we'll meet bunny after your check up, yeah? Now be a good girl and rest. Doctor uncle will be coming soon." You stated, taking her from Taehyung's arm as you made her lie down and she slept because of the medicine dosage.

"Are you hungry? I brought some sandwich on my way. So wanna have some?" You heard Taehyung, as he took out some sandwiches from the poly bag, he bought with him earlier and gave you one.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"So, you really agreed to marry Jungkook?" He asked biting on his sandwich as the question caught you off gaurd but you nodded anyway.