Chapter 24: The Beacon Massacre

The Audience looks towards Dark Decade and the 4 Founders, seems like they are having a discussion, it has been 15 minutes and they haven't played any Viewings. Jaune decided to walk up to them and ask what they are watching.

Jaune: Hate to interrupt your lovely conversation. But what is the next Viewing we are going to watch? Cause you said last time, we may or may not like it.

Dark Decade: We were planning to show you all a Viewing. But decided against it and agreed to have this instead.

Jaune: And what exactly is it?

Aurora: We plan for the One-Five to fight the Beacon Students, by that, I mean the entire Student Body.

This shocked all of the Audience from both sides, especially those of the Beacon Staff and Students. Ozpin knew something like this would have happened eventually, knowing the more arrogant Students will try something with Jaune and his Battalion, the end result being a fight to the death where they will be shown their place.

Anastasia: And Teams RWBY, PRN, and CFVY can join the fight. Team CRDL is exempted from this as they are Arcadian and not of Beacon.

Nora: Absolutely not!! We've seen so many of the Viewings with Jaune and his Team in action!! Joining this fight is a death wish!! I ain't dumb enough to challenge them to a fight at this state!! I'm not Yang!!

Yang: HEY!!

Dark Decade: I can offer you an unlimited supply of Pancakes and all of them are different flavors if you say "yes" to the fight.

He can see Nora thinking about the decision with Lie being very concerned about this, already knowing Jaune's strength and how one-sided it will be even if they held back.

Lie: Nora, no!! Don't get tempted by the Pancakes!!

Ái: 'What a shame, I would love to have a spar with her. See who is truly worthy to be Lie's Wife!'

Ching: Ái, what are you thinking about?

Ái: Nothing.

Aurora: So, are any of you planning on joining in this fight?

Coco: Like what Nora said! We ain't joining this fight!! Even if they hold back we would still get slaughtered!!

The rest of Team CFVY nodded as for the other two, Pyrrha wants to have a spar with Jaune, wanting to fight him in his true power and not him holding back. But she remembered during their talk in the Intermission, Jaune won't take her seriously if she holds back. Cause if he goes all out, she should do the same as well.

As for Team RWBY, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are not hesitating to decline the offer of fighting the One-Five. After what they saw in the Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan Viewing, Weiss and Yang will think twice in fighting them, especially Jaune's Harem, knowing the Girls would love to have a go at them for insulting or even provoking them ever since the Viewing started. Ruby....well, a look from Summer told her "No", plus, even if Ruby did want her Team to fight, she would lose with a majority vote.

Dark Decade: Teams RWBY and PRN?

Pyrrha: No, I believe we'll sit this one out.

The Armored Rider looks at Team RWBY, with Yang grabbing Ruby, covering her mouth with her hand to make sure she doesn't say anything as they all shook their heads "No".

Dark Decade: Alright then, now I believe it's time Ozpin and the Beacon Staff step forward. You know what to do.

They all nod and walk towards Dark Decade, with Juniper wondering one simple thought.