Chapter 3: The Original 15 (Part 3)

The screen starts up as it now shows, the Arcadian Fleet that came from the planet of Remnant, arriving and rendezvous with the rest of the Fleet that is stationed on Planet P.

Up in the Bridge of the Arcadian Cruiser, the Admiral of the Ship walks over to the window to get a view of the Fleet that was stationed to attack the planet and sees the damage

Up in the Bridge of the Arcadian Cruiser, the Admiral of the Ship walks over to the window to get a view of the Fleet that was stationed to attack the planet and sees the damage. The damage was heavy to some extent, there are large holes in the haul and a few parts missing from some of the Cruisers. The Admiral can see Repair Drones commencing repairs on the Cruisers, with Ships bringing in parts.

Admiral: Damn, even till now. These Bugs are a pain in the ass.

The people of the 4 Kingdoms were in utter amazement, seeing another planet. Never in their life would they think space travel would be a thing as well as visiting a planet.

Goodwitch: Amazing, never in my life would I see a different planet, one full of life.

Oobleck: But it is a planet that aims to destroy our home. Although, the Arcadians said there are other Systems that live to co-exist with our race.

Ghira: Indeed, even if we are all different. At least those Species treat us with respect.

Kali: Yup.

Those in the White Fang don't believe one bit that the other Species both on Remnant and in the Galaxy, treat the Faunus with equality, especially Adam's White Fang

Admiral: Alert all Battalion and prepare to board the Transport Ships, once we reach the Planet's atmosphere. We launch all our forces.

Arcadian Naval Officer: Yes, sir!

In the Cruisers, each Battalion has their own Barracks that is outfitted with an Armory for them to gear up. Right now, Lucky Squadron is outfitting themselves with weapons and armor attachments to their suit.

Jaune can be seen already wearing his armor and has placed the armor attachments in his suit. The attachments he placed are a large backpack that houses numerous equipment and supplies, he added in a communicator, sensors in his helmet that allow him to see far places, infrared, NVGs, extra armor around his neck, chest, and arms, with some added equipment in the belts and straps. There are also large pouches he connected to his waist.

He walks towards his men and addresses the orders given to him by Clover, Jaune is holding his helmet by his waist.

Jaune: Alright, boys and girls. Listen up! Captain has given me the full run down of the situation. The first wave was able to clear a path for us, but the Bugs were able to swarm them and forced our people back to the Forward Command Base. Our job is to retake the Outpost and eliminate the nest those Bugs built.

Jaune continue to walk past his Soldiers arming themselves up, over a dozen weapons and magazines can be seen on the tables, with bullets everywhere. The Mags they use are quite large and lightweight, thanks to the advancements of technology.