Chapter 16: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 2)

Dark Decade: Before we start this viewing, I'm going to bring in more Guests. Myrkr, please step forward for me.

Myrkr nods and walks up to Dark Decade. The Armored Rider went up to the Grimm Knight and whispers to him, to not let anyone hear them.

Dark Decade: By me whispering, you already know who I'm going to bring.

Myrkr: I believe I do. Don't tell me you are going to bring more people from the Grimm Kingdom?

Dark Decade: Yup! And I need you to explain to them on where they are and why they are here.

Myrkr: No problem.

Once Myrkr is all set, Dark Decade snaps his fingers and a large group of people were summoned to this Theatre. The minute they arrived, Salem was able to feel their presence, able to distinguish who these people are.

Salem: They're Grimm......these Knights are all Grimm.....

Before any of the new Guests were to question on where they are, Myrkr was already on the case as he went to explain where they are and why they are here. They all nod, with a few stating their disdain that the Outsiders and no less, the False Goddess, now know of Arcadia and the Grimm Kingdom.

Ornstein: Are you sure it is wise to do this? You know how corrupt and vile those from the 4 Kingdoms are.

Artorias: Indeed, they will bring nothing but death and destruction should they step foot in the Lands. Nicolas had done the same. What more of them?

Ciaran: And I can sense negative energy from them. The kind of evils that lurk within them, disgust me.

Myrkr: The Empress and Jaune have this handled. If they dare attack, you know the consequences.

Havel: Utter annihilation.

Just then, Dark Decade appears in front of the Grimm Knights.

Dark Decade: So, "Dark Grimm". Mind introducing your friends to everyone here in the Audience?

He nods and walks up in the front as the lights of the Theatre now shine upon the new Guests, who are revealed to be those from the Grimm Kingdom, they are all wearing their Knight Armor.

Myrkr: Everyone, I would like to introduce you all to my Clan, which is known as the Grimm Knights. I for one, lead this Band of Grimm.

The minute he said that, everyone's eyes widen. They already seen Ashborn, Sauron, along with the other Grimm Knights, but seeing more of them, this takes the cake. Those from the Arc Clan are speechless that the Arcadians are allies with the Grimm, no less friends with them.

Mason: To think these False Arcs allied themselves with our very enemies. Despicable. We should eliminate them when we have the chance.

Wilzark: Indeed, and harness their power for the Clan. Imagine the possibilities with this.

Salem on the otherhand can feel the amount of Magical Energy flowing within these Grimm Knights, and it is powerful. Just seeing this, she wonders how many individuals such as the Grimm Knights, Sauron, and Ashborn, can overcome and annihilate her Grimm with ease. She even wonders if they have weapons that can kill her......She needs to make plans to prevent this. Oum knows what they have planned for her.

Cinder sees the Grimm Knights and wonders what kind of power flows within them, she plans to steal it for herself.

The Huntsmen and Huntresses see the Grimm Knights, wanting to test out their strength against them. Yang and Harriet are examples of that, they faced off against Grimm before, so they can beat these guys with ease. The same can be said for the Members of Chronos, telling to themselves that these Grimm Knights are nothing and can be taken out like how they do it against the Grimm of the 4 Kingdoms.