Chapter 23: The Root of All Evil

After much discussion, Dark Decade and the 4 Founders have decided on what they will show next as they walk up to the front of the Theatre.

Dark Decade: Alright, everyone. We have decided on what we'll show you next, and it will be something.

Jaune: What do you mean? Don't tell me it's something bad or something embarrassing that involves my Love Life and Harem?

The minute Jaune said Harem, all of the Girls in the One-Five that like him, perked up when they heard that. Does Jaune want to go for the Harem Route now?

Aurora: None of that, this Viewing will be important for Arcadia as it will show the Root of all Evil.

Ozpin: The Root of all Evil?

Aurora: What I mean is, you will see how a certain Man became this way. How everything came into place, and will show who are the ones responsible for making a Man the most despicable Human in all of Remnant and the Galaxy.

Many Members of the Audience didn't understand at first on what Aurora meant, with a few of already figuring out the answer.

Carmilla: 'Oh no, it's going to show us what happened with those two. Even though I always supported and loved him. This was a decision I wasn't all too sure about. Knowing where they came from'

Juniper: 'Oh, so it's going to show them that'

She glances over to the Arcadian side of the Audience, knowing the very Spy that informed them of what has happened here. Guess everyone else will see the truth and why they hated a certain Kingdom for many years.

Vlad: You seem more excited than usual.

In the Black Arms Main Headquarters located in the Outlands, Nicolas can be seen standing in the Landing Platform with Vlad and Carmilla, Nicolas is very excited as the two have no idea what's going on, they weren't informed of anything and were just told to follow Nicolas to the Landing Platform.

Carmilla: My Love, are we going to meet someone here? Another new Ally or Faction for the Black Arms?

Nicolas: They are an Ally in my point of view, and to me, they are important Individuals that made me who I am today. And today, I can finally show them what I created. What I envisioned. What all of their hardwork and mentorship gave to me.

Vlad and Carmilla gave each other a look as they see Black Arms Fighters escorting what appears to be a large Shuttle to the Landing Platform. This Shuttle can house multiple Vehicles, both big and small, it can also carry a Battalions worth of Troopers. It is heavily armored and durable, able to withstand many hits from both air and land. It is known as the Trojan ACX-80 or Black Arms Heavy Shuttle. 

The Black Arms Heavy Shuttle makes its landing in the Landing Platform

The Black Arms Heavy Shuttle makes its landing in the Landing Platform. The Shuttle opening its Bay Doors as a Ramp forms up, Nicolas can be seen smiling as Vlad and Carmilla looked closely to see the Black Arms Royal Guard escorting two Individuals out of the Shuttle.