Chapter 18: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 4)

Everyone in the Audience are excited to see the fight, especially that of the Arcadians. They wonder what kind of plan does Jaune have, involving that of the Arc Clan.

And speaking of the Arc Clan, they grit their teeth in anger, mainly those of the Elders and the Members of Chronos who still see the Arcadian Arcs as False Arcs and Jaune, to be a Disgrace. The Arc Sisters (Arc Clan) are fearing for their lives, wondering what will be the fate of their Counterparts, they know it will be brutal. As for the Arc Clan that regretted their actions, they already accepted their fates and know this is the doing of the Elders.

Dark Decade: Alright, everyone. The viewing will start now.

In the large fields leading up to the Main Compound of the Arc Clan, Jaune can be seen walking up to it, alone, wearing the same Armor he wore when he fought the Beacon Students, the very same Armor he forged with Myrkr and Malthael. His Helmet is not on and is by his shoulders as Jaune has no look of fear and continues his path, not afraid of what's to come.

The Arc Clan were appalled by this, with Mason and Wilzark gritting their teeth in anger. Seeing Jaune go to the Arc Clan Compounds alone, thinking he can easily defeat them.

Mason: What kind of arrogance is this?! To think you alone can take on the entirety of the Arc Clan?!

Jaune: Did you not see the display I did in the Combat Arena, you Mustache-Prick? If I can take down the entire 1st year Student Body, I can do so for your Army. After all, I am in possession of the Infinity Stones and the Moon is back, so I can throw it at your precious Army and deal with the remnants.

Bianca: And he has his Eikon, and those are labeled as Army Killers. So all in all, Jaune can take them on.

Myrkr: Even if Jaune is arrogant, he has the means to show it. Unlike you, Prick. Hiding behind Chronos and acting all arrogant like, pathetic.

Mason grits his teeth in anger and glares at the people who made those comments.

Up ahead, Jaune sees Mason and the remaining Elders standing by the entrance of the Arc Clan Compound, all of them having serious faces. But you can tell they are laughing at the fact the Arcadians only sent one Man to attack the Arc Clan, and it's the Disgrace himself.

Jaune stops walking and sees the Elders up by the hills as he produces a Magic Circle that acts like a Speaker as he speaks to it.

Jaune: You know, I kind of expected a welcome party. Knowing that I came home.

Wilzark: This isn't your home anymore, Disgrace. You are nothing more than a Dark Arc who betrayed the Clan and it's Will.

Mason: Indeed, you made the mistake of crossing us, and you shall pay for it.

Jaune: Like what you did to Saphron!?

He yells out as a small burst of bloodlust erupts, making the Elders shake in fear. They shook it off and angrily look at the Prince.

Mason: That woman made the mistake of disobeying our orders, and paid the price.

Saphron in the Theatre and Terra as well, can be seen gritting their teeth in anger as Saphorn's Eikon powers are flickering a bit. But Terra had to calm her down in case she goes on a rampage.

Terra: 'The Arc Clan is truly disgusting, even worse than that of Nicolas' Band of Arcs, and that's saying something'

Wilzark: Indeed, and now. You and the Arcadians will face the same fate!! We shall cleanse Remnant of these Arc Imposters, and we shall start with you!!