Chapter 12: Hunt for Makarov (Prologue)

Dark Decade: Now then, before this viewing starts. I need to make a few seating arrangements and bring in a new Guest.

From there, the Armored Rider snaps his fingers as a Portal opens up and shoots out a person to the Theatre. The individual is none other than Shiho Nishizumi. You would expect her to have a reaction, but she is far too calm about this situation.

Shiho: Hmmmm, this is a peculiar situation.

Clover: Ah, shit. Why is she here?

Shiho: I heard that, prick!! Want me to come up there and teach you some manners?!

She points towards Clover in anger, Clover has no idea how Shiho already found him in the Audience, as he puts his hands up in fear and panic. Ironwood, Winter, and the Ace-Ops; minus Harriet, all laughed at him. Some of them sans Ironwood, wonder if there's something going on between the two.

Dark Decade: Before you beat the shit out of Clover. Let me explain to you the situation.

The Host began to explain why she is here, Shiho nods at the explanation and took a seat beside Clover. Who is both happy and scared to see her.

Dark Decade: And now for the new seating arrangements.

He snaps his fingers again as Team RWBY and Pyrrha are seated far away from Jaune, with Lie and Nora remaining. Both parties are confused as they turn towards Dark Decade.

Dark Decade: The viewing will explain everything. So, on with the show!!

The viewing starts and showcases the Dining Hall of Beacon. Jaune Arc can be seen doing something that is unexpected to everyone in Beacon. He is sitting in a table with Team CRDL, who the Students of Beacon know, the two don't have a good relationship with one another, especially that of Cardin, knowing how many times they bullied him.

But that's the plan all along.

Team CRDL are not who you think they are. No, they are Arcadians, serving as Bodyguards for the Prince of Arcadia, Jaune Arc. Jaune met them in the Arc Civil War and led their Unit, with Cardin being a 1st Lieutenant in his Battalion, with the rest of Team CRDL being a part of it. They were recommended by Cardin's Older Sister, Aya Winchester, and Juniper approved of it along with Jaune, who was happy to see them again, and the four are honored to serve under him.

Those from Beacon, except for Jaune's Team as he told them about Team CRDL's true allegiance, are utterly shocked at what they just heard, specially those of Team CFVY, mainly Coco and Velvet. The Beacon Students turn to Team CRDL for answers, with Coco marching towards them.

Coco: Explanations. Now. What the fuck is the viewing talking about? And why aren't you reacting to this?!

She looks towards Team (J)NPR, who she sees aren't surprised by this whatsoever.

Lie: I was the first to be told of this, followed by these two.

Pyrrha: And we were surprised by this revelation.

Coco: Then why the hell weren't we told of this?! You know what Cardin and his Cronies did to Velvet!!

Cardin, after the numerous viewings, spoke for the first time.

Cardin: Jaune wanted it to be a surprise. He was excited to see your reactions when you find out that we are Arcadians and are actually FRIENDS with him.

Coco angrily turns towards Jaune, who looks at the other direction and whistles away, minding his own business. While Velvet approaches Cardin and his Team for answers.

Velvet: Can we know of your origins and why you did said actions to me as well as the Faunus of Beacon.

Cardin: Certainly, we actually met Jaune during the Arc Civil War and got to know him more when he visited the Royal Guard Barracks, since my sister, Aya, is a high-ranking Officer there, and answers to the Empress herself.