Chapter 22: Scarlett Blaze

Anastasia can be seen getting the Viewing ready for the 2nd part of "Spartans Never Die", but stopped what she was doing when Dark Decade approaches her and whispers something. She nods and began putting up another set of Viewings for the Audience to watch. Dark Decade goes over to Apricity and explains what he plans to show next.

Apricity: I see. I'll go inform the Audience of this.

She teleports herself up to the front and coughs to get the Audience's attention.

Apricity: Everyone, may I have your attention please. We are still prepping up the continuation of the last Viewing, but seems to a bit delayed on it. That is why we will show you another Viewing, but first, let me bring in two Guests to the Theatre.

She nods to Dark Decade as he snaps his fingers. There, a Portal appears and two Individuals were brought to the Theatre. The first is a handsome Man described to have long, blond or in some cases, silver hair, the Man dresses in a dark blue and black robe that matches his blue eyes, as well as his taste for Ice Magic. This Man right here is Ian Page or Ian Madison, the Father of Holly, Scarlett, and Melanoa Madison.

The second is a beautiful Woman with long flowing red hair and blue eyes

The second is a beautiful Woman with long flowing red hair and blue eyes. She has a floral decoration in her hair along with her Dress, which is white in color. The floral design in her Outfit, is that of purple. You can also see bits of Gold Ornaments around her waist and chest area, and is wearing high heels. This here is Alexiel Madison, the Mother of Holly, Scarlett, and Melanoa Madison.

The Madison Sisters were shocked to see their Parents here as Ian can be seen looking around with curiosity

Ian: Strange, where are we? And why are we in a Theatre of all places?

Apricity: Holly, be a dear and explain to your Parents about the situation.

Alexiel: Wait, Holly?

They look in front of them and see Holly walking towards them.

Holly: Hello, Father, Mother. As what our Host said, I will explain what's happening here.

As Holly explains the situation, Lie can be seen whispering to Jaune.