THE ROW (PART-2)

'.................................................That is what I want. Can anyone get me that?'

'Shannon, you told you would do your best, confidential - to your parents. What happened now? Are giving up without putting up a fight.'

'Andy it was to make them happy. I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to worry. I am so dumb in doing magic. Then how come I am the person who is connected? I want the life I had before I came here.' She cried, pushing a piece of her dark hair behind her ear.

'But there is no turning back now. You have to face it and we all will be there for you. I know it was tough for you and it is becoming more complicated. But you have to try. Maybe it is this fight with Jinni and Flare that is making it more complicated.'

'What is wrong with the question they asked? They have the right to ask it. I messed up our friendship for what exactly? To hide a secret. Sorry, but I am getting tired of this pathetic life of mine.'

The thunder roared in the night-blue sky as Shannon's cries echoed in the walls. The night was cold and rainy frequently. She didn't know how things were going to go from then onwards. It was going to be different from then. She didn't want to talk to anyone about anything.

The first time ever Flare, Shannon, and Jinni sat in two different corners during magic class. Rachel, Farrah, and Andy were trying their best to get things back to the way it was earlier. Even though Farrah and Rachel were quietly standing the last evening. They seemed to regret not speaking anything.

Shannon was heading to the library in the evening when she heard Ron's voice in one of the empty classrooms. She opened the window and saw Arjun, Alen, and Ron standing inside a classroom where nobody was there.

'Why can't you say.' Ron screamed.

'Maybe it is none of your business.' Arjun replied.

'Look at him.' Ron said turning to Alen.

'Arjun please say what is going on. We want to help you. I know whatever is going on is not a simple thing.' Alen said trying to plead with Arjun.

Arjun got up from the bench and walked up to Alen. 'I am sorry but we need to give a rest to our friendship maybe.' He then walked out of the room.

Alen spoke up. 'I think I know the right person to ask about this.'

'Who.' Ron questioned.

'Wait and watch.'

Shannon looked at the empty classroom. Now the situation was getting even worse. She had a row with her friends and now Arjun argued with Ron and Alen.

But Shannon doubted whether Ron and Alen saw them in the cafeteria and this row had some relation with it. She was about to go to the library when the grandma from the bus, she first time used to come to Light, Came near her.

'Mrs. Nigel.' Shannon said delighted to meet her.

'Glad you remember me, Shannon.' She replied. 'But I came here to say something to you.'

'On what exactly.' Shannon asked, quite surprised at Mrs. Nigel's visit. She was sure, she didn't come to complain against Lila.

'Just remember this.' Mrs. Nigel started. 'Many times, fights start with a slight misunderstanding. Sometimes small arguments can over time turn into huge problems.

But every problem's solution lies in the simplest of things. At first, it may seem unclear but later you will understand.'

'I do not understand. What are you talking about.' Shannon asked with bewilderment.