VOLT (PART-2)

'Okay, then. I will check the girl's hostel.' Rachel said. 'And Jinni you can check academy halls. And Flare, Shannon, and Arjun check the grounds, and if we are not able to find them. Then we will have to check the...............um, forest region.'

'You are not serious, right.' Flare asked with a half-serious face. 'Check the forest region after the sun is down. No way, that is not going to happen.'

'Flare, do not do it for Ron and Alen but for your friends Andy and Farrah.' Arjun said.

'Fine, only for those both.' Flare replied.

They scattered around and started looking around for them. After a long search, Shannon came near the entrance point of the forest region. She gazed at the forest with her warm brown eyes that glowed like fire.

There was a sudden gust of wind and she was feeling the sign of danger coming. But she ignored it saying. 'It is the forest I am going into. That is why I feel like that. Everything is going to be alright. No wild animals are there.'

The sounds of animals and the pitch-dark area were not the kind of place that she would choose to venture into. She caught hold of her wand tightly took a deep breath and was about to set out into the darkest lanes of the forest when a voice stopped her.

'You too checked everywhere for them.' Arjun asked coming from behind.

'Yes, I did. Except for this forest.' Shannon replied. 'I do not know why but I feel something bad is going to happen now. Something that should not take place....... Something...

'It is not going to but it has taken place, Shannon.' Arjun interrupted. Shannon looked at him perplexed. He was staring at the sky and his face was telling that he was looking at something horrendous.

'What are you saying.' Shannon asked. But before she could get a reply, Arjun grabbed her hand pulled her aside, and covered her. 'what is with you-

There was a roar and the sound of something crashing next to Shannon. Arjun immediately released Shannon and behind them, there was a massive hole in the ground that looked like a meteor attack.

But seeing that the people near the stage were running around and another ferocious roar of something made Shannon turn up and look up at the sky. To see a dragon that was even mightier than Spark. The eyes were even darker than the bloodshot eyes of Spark. The flapping of its wings was sending strong gusts of wind everywhere. 'What kind of ............ddddddraggon is that.' Shannon asked stammering.

'A very very special one.' Arjun replied looking at the dragon awestruck.

'And what exactly is it doing here? Because I didn't know that terrorizing people like this was part of the show.'

'This isn't a part of any show. This is because of the Dark moon of thirteen years. It never brings good news for Lights.'

'The Dark moon of.............

'Sorry for the inconvenience, but all guests are asked to go back to the guest chambers for your safety.' Came the voice of Diana Davis through the microphone. 'On the headmaster and mistress notice all students are also asked to go back to the apartments immediately.'

Then all of a sudden there was a voice change. 'Everyone except a few names I call out.'

'Isn't that our headmaster's voice?' Shannon asked.

'Yes, I suppose.' Arjun said.

'A7-2 Jenni Mathew Thomas

A7-3 Princess Flare grace of Erin

A7-5 Rachel Jacob

A7-7A Shannon

T4-7 Arjun Agreste.

All of the children as mentioned above are supposed to meet up in the principal's office immediately.'

'Did I hear right? Was that our names that were called out?' Shannon asked.

They both walked to the principal's quarter. There at the front desk was Mrs. Reina. On seeing them she said. 'That door Shannon. Your friends are already inside.'

'Mrs. Reina did we do something wrong.' Shannon enquired.

'I am sorry Shannon. I do not know. Go inside, if you didn't do anything wrong then there is nothing to be scared about.' She replied.

Arjun opened the door and what they saw made them exchange glances. Jinni was sitting in the head mistress's chair and doing something restlessly on her laptop. Mrs. Winson was taking folders out of the shelves. Rachel was standing on another side of the table and was going through the files that were spread out on the table. Flare was leaning on a shelf and going through some documents.

Arjun and Shannon looked at each other with surprise. 'Come in both of you and shut the door behind you.' Said Mrs. Winson. Shannon closing the door asked. 'Mam, what is going on here.'

'Something very serious Shannon.' Winson replied.

'Arjun, did you inform any teacher of your friend's disappearance.'

'No Mrs. Winson.' Arjun replied. When Mrs grace came inside saying. 'Mrs. Winson, here is the potion.' She handed down a small flask to Winson.

'I will come now itself and has Milward got everything under control.' Winson asked.

'Yes, Mrs. Winson. Everything is under control. The dragon is back in the valley.' Grace replied.

As soon as Winson left. Grace locked the room carefully and asked her and Arjun. 'You both are okay, right.'

'Yes, miss. We are perfectly fine.' Shannon replied.

'And are you able to remember wherever you went the entire evening?'

'Yes Miss.' Arjun said.

'So, that means no memory spell is used on you both.' Mrs Grace said showing a sign of relief.

'Miss Grace, I gave a complete analysis of the school detectors as well as the camera. It seems like someone has been controlling the control panel.' Jinni said.

'What is going on here Jinni.' Asked Arjun getting annoyed with everyone's eerie questions and acts.

'I will explain everything to them.' Flare said keeping the folder in her hands down.

'Flare, what is going on.' Shannon asked.

'Arjun, you were right.' Flare started. 'Those four didn't simply disappear. They were abducted.'

'Abducted!' Shannon exclaimed. 'By whom and for what reason.'

'For reasons, no one can explain.' Rachel replied.

'There is a relation between these four and that dragon attack.' Flare continued.

'No Flare' Arjun started. 'They are not related to this problem. The dragon attack was because.......

'because' Shannon repeated.

'Tonight, was the Dark moon of thirteen years.' Arjun replied bluntly.

'Is this why you were repeatedly looking at the sky today.' Shannon asked.

'Yes, Shannon.' He replied.

'What is the Dark Moon anyways? The moon is crystal Light in color.' Flare questioned.

'The Dark Moon.' Grace started. 'Is named thus because this day is one of the days in which Dark's powers, that is Dark magic is highest in the sky. That's why it is called the Dark Moon. It is a full moon that happens when planets and stars come in a special alignment. It happens in every thirteen years gap.'

'Miss Grace, how come you know about this? It is a very dark secret.' Arjun asked.

'I do like doing research. Especially since this same attack has happened on the last Dark Moon.' She replied.

'This same attack happened during the last Dark Moon.' Shannon asked starting to cross-examine.

'Yes, it did happen. The last Dark moon was on July 7. Even before the sun came up, this dragon came out of the valley and it killed two people. Until midnight this dragon was out of control.' Arjun explained.

'And why didn't anyone be careful about it this time.' Shannon cross-questioned.