"Excuse me, what do you mean by I hardly have knowledge." Nia turns to me, glareing at me folding her arms and I roll my eyes turning her to look front while others chuckle.

"He said nothing like that?" Kaya says   walking beside her.

"I heard him." She says while everyone looks at her like she is crazy.

"Sia is a mind reader." Hazel says chuckling. While other gets shocked. Of course she can't read minds but she knows me well enough to read my thoughts.

"Haze is kidding don't believe her. I thought I heard him say that, my mistake." She says glaring at me. I nervously scratch my back neck.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that." I say. If I hadn't apologised then, she probably would have stayed mad the whole trip. Girls and their mood swings.

"Oh so someone can read someone's mind here. I see." Aadrika teases putting her hand around her shoulder.

"Well Di there is lot of someone if you say that and I can read your mind as well." She says chuckling. She herself sometimes doesn't know what she says.
I hear a notification and I pull out my phone.

Nia: I can still hear you.

Me: no baby you can't

Nia: alright jokes apart stay away from that bitch. I don't want you around her. Not even breathing in the same air.

Me: well in that case why not share our breath together love.

Nia: what do you mean??

Me: I mean kisses. Lots of kisses and....you know the thing people do in bed.

Nia: shut up Kesh.

Me: no I want you let's go back

Me: please Baby let's go back to our hotel and make love

Me: Niaaaaaaa please

I hear Hazel giggling and when I look in her direction. I see them looking at me. I smirk at Nia and her face turns red. She instantly looks ahead trying to ignore me. I like her flushed specially if I am the reason.

The whole time in the museum, she has been ignoring me, lost in admiring the museum. I didn't like her admiring other men, even if it was status or paintings of people from centuries ago.

"Aakesh, why are you standing here?" Kaya says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Kaya stay away from me." I says loathing at her.

"Aakesh don't behave as you don't like me." Kaya says and my eyes snaps in her direction.

"What did you say?? Kaya why would I even like my brother's wife. Do you really think I am capable of this shameful act." I say bitterness with each word coming from my mouth. I don't care who heard us but this woman here should know her limits. She can't disrespect me again and again. I had warned her many times.

"Kaya what is going on?? What is Aakesh saying???" Vidya Chachi says fuming.

"No m-o- mom, isn't not- I mean Aakesh took it in wrong way. I didn't mean that." Kaya says nervously.

"Aakesh, since when did you start addressing him with his first name. Don't forget he is your brother in law and don't you dare cross the line Kaya. Otherwise I won't hesitate to throw you out of Ananth's house." Vidya Chachi says trying to control her anger.

"Vidya It's okay. She will not repeat this. Leave the poor girl." Mom says and I roll my eyes.

"No Raagavi, Kaya needs to be discipline. For past few months I have seen her wandering around Aakesh. Like she has been married to him not Ashish." Trilekha Ma says correcting Mom. Well they might be on good terms but Ma and Mom can never agree with each other. They keep arguing.

"I am sorry Bhaiya, I will make sure that she behaves around you." Ashish says in a small voice clearly embarrassed with Kaya and I nod. He takes Kaya with him. We visit few more places after that clicking pictures and doing shopping. Nia loves chocolate, not really that much but she likes saying she loves chocolate. She can't even eat more than 2 bar but still Nia loves chocolate. I feel Nia holding my hand.

"I hope you won't freak out if I hold your hand." She says smiling and I shrug. Our parents left along with Kaya. While Ashish was leaving with them, Nia requested him to stay with us and he stayed.

"I hope you won't freak out if I hold your hand." Akshit says mocking and holding her hand.

"Shut up." Nia says rolling her eyes. Hazel says the same holding Akshit hand, continued by everyone. Now we have a long chain of holding hands. She pulls her hand from Akshit leaving them with their childish act.

"This isn't fair. You started it and now you are cheating." Akshit says

"Are you mad. Look everyone is staring at us now. Oh my god!!! Look what is happening." Nia says pointing to the end where others were holding hands excited.

"See it's fun. Don't break it we can continue this." Akshit says chuckling and holding back her hand.

"Umm..yeah it would be fun when we get arrested." Nia says while they chuckle. After few minutes they wave them saying, take care and have a nice evening.

"Coward girl." Akshit says while Nia glares at her warning.

"Do you want me to beat you infront of those girls who are ogling at you." Nia say pointing at the crowd while Akshit blushes obviously enjoying their attention.

"Sorry girl, he likes men." Nia says just when he was about to take a step in there direction.