JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - SHE NEVER BREAKS HER PROMISE!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6MSP29SAVE/?igsh=MTJkbGIyY3R6YXc3aQ==

If you haven't watched this video then what have you watched????!!!!
As soon as I saw this video it reminded me of JUNOON... The innocent girl is PARI, the grumpy guy is REYANSH & the other four cartoons are ARYAMAAN, ANGAD, AHAAN & ARYAN🤣🤣🤣🤣 You must watch...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab girte huye maine tera naam liya hain,
Girne na diya tune muze, thaam liya hain!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

.
.
.
.

SAME DAY, AT NIGHT :

ABHITI/RUHI made PAYANSH sleep in different room... She dropped PARI in SEJAL'S bedroom, asking her to keep eye on her while a grumpy REYANSH sleep in his own bedroom but sleep was far away from his eyes... He felt empty, not having his SWEETHEART in his arms, without he rin his embrace his long forgotten insomnia kicking in once again while PARI was in deep slumber due to her medicine which SEJAL made her consum by mixing them in her raspberry smoothie...

.
.
.
.

SAME TIME WITH RUMAAN :

ABHITI/RUHI was standing in the balcony of her bedroom, while staring at the twinkling stars shinning in the dark sky that's when ARYAMAAN came their with two coffee mugs in his hands before handing her one as he stood beside her while staring at the dark sky filled with stars as he sipped on his coffee... Taking the coffee mug from his hands ABHITI/RUHI looked at it only to roll her eyes at him boringly the very next second after seeing the heart which he had drwan to improve her bad mood before she said bitterly...

 Taking the coffee mug from his hands ABHITI/RUHI looked at it only to roll her eyes at him boringly the very next second after seeing the heart which he had drwan to improve her bad mood before she said bitterly

( Okay, So guys just imagine the coffee like this only... )

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST!!! You haven't put poison in it, have you????

She asked with a raised bro which made ARYAMAAN give her a look as if saying "can you please stop it" as he said...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH!!!

He grunted feeling displeased which made ABHITI/RUHU chuckle at him... Seeing her finally relaxing after taking a few sips of coffee, ARYAMAAN took out a small black velvet box & held it in front of ABHITI/RUHI which made her frown in confusion...
She placed the coffee mug down & taking the box from his extended hand, opened it, only to reveal a very beautiful diamond ring...