JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Zara chhu lu tumko ki mujhko yakeenn aa jaye,
Log kahte hain mujhe saaye se mohabbat hain!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :
.
.
.

A girl looking like some 13-14 years old was seen sleeping in a soft fluffy king sized bed of a slightly light room, covered with a fluffy duvet... A cold water cloth was placed on her forehead, seems like she was having a fear... Her lips dry & face pale, covered with sweat...
Loud shouting & noice of bullet firing could be heard in the house as she laid their vulnerable, which broke their sleep & made her snap her eyes open...

Getting up from the bed weakly, she threw the sheets aside & got off of bed with wobbly legs... Dragging her weak swaying body to the door of walk in closet, she slide the door open, Entering the closet she walked to the shelf of cloths with a hazy look in her determined eyes & sliding the pile of hanging cloths aside, revealed a screen full of weapons...
With determination in her eyes & a firm look on her face, she removed two guns & tied around the anklets in belts, two guns around her waist, one launcher gun at her back & with two machin guns in her hand, she left the place...

As soon as she opened the room door she found security guards running here & there, carrying injured poeples with weapons... Seeing her, one guy who was handling the chaos, quickly approched her & tried to stop her saying...

Guy : PRINCESS please go back inside!!!

He insisted but the girl told him...

Girl : Where are they???

She asked instead in a stern yet cold voice with a firm look in her eyes, her whole form imitating a dangerously domineering & intimidating aura which mad the guy quickly answer her...

Guy : They are fighting off the intruders outside, stopping them from breaking in...

The guy revealed honestly knowing even if she is just 14 she can still sense lies g hearing it the girl directly martched towards the outside of mansion... On her way many mens tried to stop her but she didn't listen to anyone... Reaching the area where bullets were firing & mens were fighting, she loaded the machin gun & started firing, making the garve of each & every artacker men whoever tried to come her way...
Seeing her one man screamed...

Man : DOLL, why did you come here... Go back inside...

He commanded but she didn't listened to him instead she emptied her machin gun killing mor ethan 200 men before taking out her gun's & shooting towards him, the man turn around & saw an enemy men with dragger who was standing behind him & was about to attack him but was shot dead in heart by her... While the gun continued to shoot...
Shooting in head & heart, killing the men's dead with one single bullets... One her bullets finished she threw the guns cross way before bending down dodging the attack of an enemy guy who came at her & taking out both gun from around her ankle & before he could attack her again, she shot him dead in head with one hand while her another hands gun shot a person behind him in heart...

She sharply turn around & using both the guns in her hand, shot the two enemy mens behind her... Like this she killed nearly 40 mens with her guns before her maxins finished & she threw them aside...
Taking out the launcher from her back, she started blasting the enemies hidden spot, killing them in groups... She finished more than 100 enemy mens like this before throwing it aside, she took out her sword & started slicing them off... Chopping thir body into peices, seperating their heads from their body... Killing nearly 400 enemy mens...