JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TROUBLE AWAITING IN THE FOREST!!!

Hola my dear lovely readers... So what's up guys??? Kem Cho, maja ma??? I hope you all are fit, fine healthy & most importantly happy... I am sorry guys, before the last uodate I wasn't able to update for so many months... Actually I was really busy with work after my break which I really enjoyed to the fullest by watching several Korean dramas... See here are my assignment pics...

That's why, I wasn't able to give the next update but I tried to manage some time to narrate the next update while working on the assignments but I didn't expect to fall sick

That's why, I wasn't able to give the next update but I tried to manage some time to narrate the next update while working on the assignments but I didn't expect to fall sick... Due to the allergy caused by the smoke of firecrackers, I was facing difficulty in breathing & caught dry cough... I wasn't even able to sleep due to it...
& As soon as I recover I updated the next chapter, you see I am so generous, you know😌...

But now that I have start typing, I am very disappointed...

See for yourself... The views & the votes has the hige difference, just like sky & earth... If the silent reader continue to be like this then how am I supposed to update??? It just discourages me, making me unable to type anymore... How am I supposed to continue writing now??? It makes me so upset!!! Leave it... I knoe it won't do a shit to increase vote count because silent readers ain't going to listen to matter what... They won't change... Silent readers really sucks man... But I will continue to update for my true readers... I just wish their was a way to choose readers for story on Wattpad & see the voters like Instagram... Hashh, but alas...

Anyways theirs no use of thinking something which mightnot be possible...

So my true readers, here I am today back with the very brand new update of your not so favourite story JUNOON which is on the verge of sinking & bound to doom, seeing the votes & support it's receiving... Wait we are getting distracted... Let's leave this saddening talks & get back to the trait... So guys leaving all the shitty, useless & distressing chaparchapar ( blabbering ) of mine lets start doing your favourite work of reading the new update of story....
Soooooo here we goooooooo...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Zindagi bhi kaisi ajeeb paheli hain,
Kabhi dushman toh kabhi saheli hain...
Kismat ki dor se bandhi,
Na jane kaise kaise khel khilati hain....
Pehle girke rona batati hain,
Toh phir uthke wapas chalna bhi sikhati hain...