JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - TRIP TO DEVGARH!!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Kabhi laphz bhool jaoon, kabhi baat bhul jaoon!!!
Tujhe is kadar chahun, ki apana dil bhul jaoon!!!
Kabhi uth ke tere paas se jo main chal doon,
Jaate hue khud ko tere paas bhul jaoon!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :
.
.
.

SAME DAY AT NIGHT IN THE PRIVATE STUDY OF ARYAANSH :

Showing the picture of SHIKHAWAT'S DEVGARH PALACE on projector, ANGAD said..

ANGAD : This is SHIKHAWAT'S DEVGARH PALACE. This palace is so big that you will need at least a month to explore it fully. But we don't have that much time. Now the question is how to find that thing in such a big palace without coming in anyone's eyes when we don't even know where it is.

He expressed his concern & hearing it ARYAMAAN commented determined...

ARYAMAAN : We will find it no matter how. The probability of this thing being in YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU'S bedroom or study is high. But that's the case for later. We will look into other things after getting there, first all we need to do is, enter SHIKHAWAT'S DEVGARH PALACE.

He exclaimed with a tired huff & joining the conversation, AHAAN said with concern...

AHAAN : That's right BOSS!! We need to enter the palace of DEVGARH, now it's time we retrive the thing we are searching for from so long... We have waited for so long but we can't afford to wait anymore... We need to head to DEVGARH as soon as possible, BLACK MAFIA is getting active again...
BLACK MAFIA ORGANISATION is planning something dangerous & even MAFIA GOD seems to be silent for a long time, if MAFIA GOD doesn't interfere in BLACK MAFIA'S plan then it's gonna be bad & if he dose then that's even more bad. MAFIA GOD & THREE DEVIL'S silence along with SHADOW'S diappearance is very suspicious... They are planning something big... For sure something big is gonna happen in underworld mafia...
Before MAFIA GOD strike BLACK MAFIA & end them we need to find the truth, so our enemy won't be killed, without even us knowing who they were but if we want to deal with BLACK MAFIA, we need MAFIA GOD'S help... The problem is, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find MAFIA GOD'S current location... No one knows where MAFIA GOD'S abode is... Now the only option we are left with is to find that thing so that we can solve the mystry behind that 8 year old incident... We need to find, what had exactly happened that day 8 years ago & who are the real culprits... We need to find this mastermind before the UNDERWORLD turns into an uproar...
It has already been 10 days & soon, in 5 days it will be the day of MAHAPUJA ( GRAND PRAYER ) of MAHADEV ( LORD SHIVA ) on the day of MAHASHIVRATRI ( DAY OF LORD SHIVA'S PRAYER ) in SHIKHAWAT'S ancestral temple of MAHAKAL'S SWAYAMBHU MANDIR ( LORD SHIVA'S TEMPLE )... It can be an excuse for us to enter the SHIKHAWAT'S DEVGARH PALACE...

He suggested sounding desperate realising the urgency of the situation, to which ARYAMAAN replied...

ARYAMAAN : I will think of something... Let me talk with LUNA first... We will go to SHIKHAWAT'S DEVGARH PALACE as soon as possible... The thing is, even if we accompany her to DEVGARH on the day of MAHASHIVRATRI ( DAY OF LORD SHIVA'S PRAYER ), for the MAHAPUJA ( GRAND PRAYER ) of MAHADEV ( LORD SHIVA ) in SHIKHAWAT'S ancestral temple of MAHAKAL'S SWAYAMBHU MANDIR ( LORD SHIVA'S TEMPLE ) still that won't be enough.. We need more time to find that thing, we have to earn some time, we have to elongate our stay there because considering how big of a place the palace is, a one day trip won't be of any help...

He said thoughtfully, stating the fact after thinking all the prons & cons... Hearing it, everyone nodded their head at him in agreement...
.
.
.
.