JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART IV - CLOSE CALL!!! THEIR WELL WISHER!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Khud nahi jante ki, kitane pyaare ho aap!!!
Jaan ho hamare, par jaan se pyaare ho aap!!!
Dooriyon ke hone se, koi phark nahi padata!!!
Kal bhei hamare the, aur aaj bhi hamare ho aap!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

.
.
.
.
.
PARI startled awake from her sleep after getting all this blurry black & white overwhelming flashes, huffing & puffing while sweating heavily, panting heavily, gasping for air...

After getting this dangerously scarry nightmare, a scared PARI was feeling restless so she looked at SEJAL who was sound a sleep beside her on bed, without disturbing her & breaking her sleep, she slowly got off the bed & sneaked out of the bedroom...
Closing the door without making a voice, Late in the night she ran to the private elevator & headed abck to the 2nd private floor...
Feeling uneasy, she went back to her & REYANSH bedroom only to find the lights on which made her frown... Avoiding it, slowly opening the door tip toeing, she quickly got in the bedroom before slowly closing it behind her back without making a noice...

( Guys imagine PARI like this

( Guys imagine PARI like this... Wearing a cute, soft, fluffy, brown bear ear onesie... )

She thought REYANSH must be alreday in deep slumber but was proven wrong as, as soon as she turned around , she saw REYANSH who's attention was grabbed by her little act, laying in the bed, supporting his head on his elbow, staring at her with a small enchanting smile playing on his lips...

Seeing this she also smiled seeing how her ANSH couldn't sleep peacefully without her just like how she couldn't sleep peacefully without him... He was her medicine... She wouldn't even need medicine to sleep when he is with her...
Seeing her cute little form lcivered with the soft, fluffy, brown bear ear onesie which made her look really adorable REYANSH chuckled & seating up, he extended his both arms, gesturing her with his both hands, calling her towards him...

Seeing this she giggled & quickly ran to bed with hurried steps... She got in the bed like a rabbit, jumping into her ANSH'S, her big bad wolfies arms... He too quickly wrapped his protective arams around her small tiny fragile figure before covering her with the soft, fluffy lavender duvet... Holding on his muscular arams, she placed her head on his warm chest & snuggled in his arms... Feeling safe in his warm protective embrace which is her safe heaven, while listening on his soft heart beats which felt like a music to her ears, PARI fell asleep which made REYANSH smile, pecking the crown of his Queen's forehead he too close his eyes & let the sleep engulf him...

.
.
.
.
.

NEXT DAY, EARLY IN THE MORNING :

After whole 3 days & 2 nights REYANSH was finally able to fall asleep... He was in deep slumber as he finally had his little SWEETHEART in his arms back once again, who was clutching in his chest like a cola bear, snuggling in his embrace while he held her close to chest, but fate couldn't bear to see him happy & decided to broke this peaceful sleep of him as that's when his mobile ohone rang which broke his sleep...
Without letting go of PARI, with one arm wrapped around her, extending another arm, he grabbed his mobile phone from the side table of the bed only to find ANGAD'S name flashing on it which made him frown... With a deep sign, letting go of PARI which made her stirr in sleep feeling the warmth of his body leaving, he removed the duvet & getting out off the bed, walked a little away from bed, as to not to disturb his SWEETHEART'S sleep with the noice...