Chapter 18

Draco see's Y/Ns fully exposed body step into the shower. He looks all over her body and so does she with his.

Everything on her simply looks so perfect, her tits, her ass, her stomach, her legs and first of all, her face.

She smiles at him and he smiles back. Y/N slowly steps towards Draco, standing under the shower.

They now stand directly in front of each other, looking into each other's eyes, not daring to look at each other's bodys.

"Nice hickey you got there." Y/N grins, still looking deep into Draco's eyes.

"You got some nice one's as well. I wonder who gave them to you." He grins as well, slowly lowering his eyes, first looking at the hickeys on Y/Ns neck and then further down on her body.

"How can someone's body be so beautiful..." Draco mumbles, thinking Y/N wouldn't hear it, but she does. Y/N smiles hearing Draco's words about her.

Draco puts his hands on Y/Ns naked waist, exploring her back and her upper body with his hands as the hot water flows over them.

Y/N watches closely as Draco's hands are going over her upper body, feeling his hands on her hot body.

She looks back into his eyes and as his hands are going back further up, he looks into her eyes as well.

Draco looks into Y/Ns eyes, then on her lips, and back in her eyes. He leans into a kiss, his hands back at her waist, holding Y/N.

As soon as he feels her lips on his, everything just feels so natural, their lips moving in one rhythm, his tongue slowly entering her mouth, their tongues fighting.

Everything is just like always, like the times before. Just like before, their kissing gets more and more passionate, their lips moving faster and more intensely.

Y/N has her hands in Draco's hair, kissing him with all her passion.

Draco's hands are still on Y/Ns waist, but they're slowly wandering down to her ass, grabbing it gently and exploring it with his hands.

"Fuck Y/N" Draco moans softly. He lets go of Y/N and of the kiss. Y/N looks at him confused, until he grabs her and pins her against the wall of the shower.

Y/N gasps, since she didn't expect that. Draco starts kissing her again, even more passionate than before.

Y/N moans softly, feeling him dominate her. Their passionate kissing continues for a few minutes.

Draco feels his cock get harder and harder by the minute, making him really horny. He lets go of Y/N and starts kissing her neck and her upper body.

He kisses himself over Y/Ns neck, leaving her neck covered in hickeys.

He slowly starts kissing Y/Ns tits and her nipples. Even though she must feel really hot, due to the hot water running over them, her nipples are rock hard.

Draco starts kissing Y/Ns nipples as well, circling them with his tongue, making Y/N moan.

He continues kissing himself down, kneeling down, kissing her stomach, slowing down with his kissing to tease Y/N.

Y/N is leaning against the shower wall, moaning as she feels Draco kissing himself further down.

After some time, Draco starts kissing Y/Ns inner thighs, making her moan even more.

He slowly starts leaving kisses on Y/Ns throbbing and wet pussy. She moans as she feels Dracos lips on her pussy.

"Draco..." She moans as Draco's kissing himself all over her pussy. He slowly starts exploring Y/Ns pussy with his tongue.

He starts circling his tongue around Y/Ns clit, making her moan even more.

"Shit Draco!" Y/N moans and gently pushes Draco away, grabbing him by his shoulders.

Draco looks up at Y/N confused. "Did I do something wrong? Im sorry I'll stop-" He says, Y/N interrupting him.

"I just don't think it's fair if you get to do stuff like this, when I haven't even properly touched you.." Y/N says, Draco standing up.

They return to their passionate kiss, their tongues fighting again, Y/N letting her hands explore Dracos body.

Draco feels Y/Ns hands explore his muscular chest, slowly going further down to his cock.

He feels her hand wrap around his cock, slowly stroking it, making him feel like he's in heaven.

Y/N gets down on her knees, kneeling in front of Dracos cock. She continues to stroke it gently.

After some time she stops and opens her mouth. She takes the tip of Draco's cock into her mouth and starts circling it with her tongue.

"Oh fuck Y/N" Draco moans, feeling Y/Ns tongue on his cock.

Y/N continues circling the tip of Dracos cock and starts stroking his cock gently again.

_______________________________

I have decided to only post a chapter every second day, since I don't have much motivation to write lately.