Chapter 12

Draco wakes up in the middle of the night, hearing weird noises from the other side of the bed. He looks over to Y/N.

She's crying for help in her sleep, probably having a nightmare. Draco quickly gets up and walks over to Y/Ns side of the bed.

"Y/N wake up!" He tries to wake her up but she doesn't wake up, continuing with having nightmares. Draco grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her, until she wakes up.

She gasps, as she wakes up and starts crying. "Y/N, what did you dream about-" Draco tries to ask, but Y/N doesn't answer and just hugs him, her tears falling onto his shoulder.

Draco feels sorry for her and hugs her back, giving her the warmth and comfort she needs. They sit there like that until Y/N calms down after a few minutes.

"Sorry about that..." Y/N says, looking at the floor.

"Don't worry, Y/N" Draco replies, smiling and trying to comfort her.

"The thing is, I dreamt about my parent's death and that I was with them..." Y/N explains, Draco interrupting her.

"You don't have to talk about it, Im just happy that you're alright. It was just a dream."

"Thank you, Draco" Y/N smiles at him. She yawns. "Let's go back to sleep, yes?" She suggests.

Draco nods and they both go back to sleep, until Draco wakes up again during the night.

He feels Y/N behind him, laying on her side, putting her arms around him. He feels her warm body pressing against his.

He had always preferred being the small spoon, rather than the big spoon. He checks whether Y/N is awake, to see if she'd done it on purpose or not.

He sees her sleeping, just like a baby, happy and peaceful, looking like she doesn't have any problems.

He quickly falls back asleep, feeling her warm body and how it's comforting him, making him feel safe and fall asleep even faster.

In the late morning, Draco wakes up, finding Y/N still asleep. He decides to take a quick hot shower and go to the Great Hall for Breakfast later.

He feels the hot, steaming water run over his body and he misses Y/N already, even though she laid next to him, for the last 10 hours.

Focused on his shower, he doesn't notice someone opening the door. Only when they stand in front of the shower, he see's them.

"DRACO!" Y/N screams, as she see's Draco fully naked, standing in the shower. Draco smirks, seeing her seeing his fully exposed body.

Y/N quickly turns around and walks back, out of the bathroom. "Shiit, I scared the shit out of her." Draco jokingly says, speaking to himself.

After a while Draco gets out of the shower. He drys his hair a bit with a towel, making sure it's not soaking wet anymore.

He puts a towel around his waist and goes back into his room to get some clothes. He see's Y/N there, sitting on the bed and looking at him, laughing.

He starts laughing as well, thinking about how awkward she must feel after seeing him fully naked. He quickly grabs some clothes out of his closet.

"Is it okay if I get dressed in here? Just close your eyes for a second." Draco asks. Y/N nods, closing her eyes and holding her hands in front of her eyes.

Draco drops his towel and slowly starts putting on his clothes, feeling Y/N looking at him. He looks at her and see's her left hand quickly moving back over her eyes.

He smiles and turns back around, showing Y/N his middle finger. Y/N laughs as well.

"Oh come on, you would have one the same!" She says, laughing as Draco finishes changing.

"I didn't yesterday evening, when you were changing, so no, I wouldn't." Draco replies smiling.

"Well, can I open my eyes now?" Y/N asks. "Hmm wait a sec" Draco replies, and starts walking towards her.

He stands right in front of her and grabs her by her waist, making her stand up, while she still has her eyes closed.

He puts his arms around her, pulling her even closer to him. She puts her hands on his shoulders, eyes still closed.

Again, just like last night, he slowly leans into a kiss, hoping that this time, Y/N wouldn't reject him.

______________________________

Maybe it finally happens? I already know, and y'all don't. L for y'all ig. Read the next chapter to find out.