Foreword

If you don't care, just skip to the next chapter!

Okay so, hi, Im Miguel. My name is not actually Miguel, but very similar to it.

Yes, Im a guy and Im on wattpad and write fanfics. Why? I have no idea. I guess I just wanted to start writing again and wanted people to see it.

And I also didn't know what to write about, so I just wrote whatever I read when I was an active wattpad reader.

Me being a guy is also the reason why this story is out of Dracos POV and not Y/Ns. I made it an x reader because you dont have to do that much character development and stuff. (Picking names is literally the most difficult thing)

Also, this is actually not really my first story. I mean kind of, but still no.

I actually wrote one, a few years ago, in german(my first language), and tbh that shit was like hella bad.

So now Im trying this again but in english.

Therefore Im sorry if there are any mistakes, since english is not my first language.

Please tell me in the comments if there are any mistakes and give me some feedback.

In general if you have some suggestions for the story, etc. comment it!

I'll definitely read your comment and think about your suggestion!

So yeah, that was it, have fun :)

Btw, Im trying to publish a chapter everyday but we'll se how long that lasts.

- Miguel