Chapter 15

Draco opens the door, seeing no one else than Pansy Parkinson, standing in front of his door. "Heyy Draco" Pansy says in a flirty tone.

"Don't call me Draco, I've told you so many times Parkinson. What do you want?" Draco asks annoyed, still trying to hide his erection.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. The auditions for the Quidditch team are today and I was wondering whether you would come with me to watch the others audition!" Pansy suggests

"And why would I do that?" Draco replies and sighs.

"Well, Blaise is auditioning and I heard so is the new Mudblood. Can you imagine? She probably can't even properly ride a broom." Pansy laughs, hoping that Draco would say yes.

"Oh really? Maybe I'll join later, we'll see." Draco says as he slams the door shut in front of Pansy's face.

"See you there!" Draco hears Pansy say, muffled by the door between them. Draco sighs.

He walks into the bathroom to tell Y/N she can come back out. "Where the fuck are you Y/N?" Draco asks, not seeing Y/N in the bathroom.

In that moment, he's being hugged from behind. He smiles, knowing it's Y/N. After a few seconds, Y/N lets him go and he turns around.

He looks into her eyes and starts kissing her again. Their kiss again, grows more and more passionate.

Draco guides Y/N out of the bathroom, to his bed, not stopping their passionate kiss.

They both fall on the bed, Draco try's to climb onto Y/N but she doesn't let him.

Y/N puts her hot hands on Dracos cold chest. Her hands feel like fire on his skin. "Fuck..." Draco slightly moans.

Y/N smirks, as she starts taking off Draco's shirt, kissing him all over his upper body, leaving him hickeys on his chest.

"Don't you dare leave me a hickey on my neck Y/N" Draco says, slightly moaning from the touch of Y/Ns hot lips on his upper body.

"I think it would only be fair..." Y/N says as she leans down and starts kissing Dracos neck, leaving him with a huge hickey, right at the front of his neck.

She continues kissing every inch of Dracos upper body, slowly kissing herself down to his pants. "Mind if I get rid of those?" Y/N asks, smiling at Draco.

"Hm yes, I actually mind, because I think you are wearing way too much!" Draco replies, as he gets up and pushes Y/N on the bed, him now being on top.

He puts his hands under Y/Ns shirt, exploring her upper body with his hands, playing with her sensitive nipples.

He takes off her shirt and starts kissing her tits and her nipples. He starts leaving hickeys all over her upper body.

While he's sucking on her neck, leaving her another hickey, Y/N says something. "SHIT! Draco I'm going to be late for the audition for the Quidditch team!"

Draco looks up "Shit, yeah Pansy told me about that." He replies. "When did you speak to Pansy?" Y/N asks, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Oh she was the one knocking earlier. Forgot to tell you, she actually invited be to go watch the audition with her. I said no though."

"Well, I'd like you to watch as well" Y/N says, smiling. Draco gets off Y/N, so she can go get ready for the audition.

"Well if you still want to warm up, you should get going now." Draco says as he looks down his body seeing all the hickeys on his chest and stomach.

"Right, right." Y/N mumbles as she picks up her shirt from the floor, putting it on. She goes through her hair, making sure it looks normal.

"Alright I'm gonna go now, see you there Draco" Y/N says as she's about to leave.

"See you Y/N" Draco says, winking at her as she walks through the door. He walks into the bathroom to fix his hair.

As he looks into the mirror, he notices the huge hickey Y/N left on his neck. "Oh fuck that bitch" Draco sighs as he see's it.

It's so big and dark, there's no point even trying to cover it. The only possible solution Draco sees is wearing his black turtleneck.

He puts it on and it covers most of the hickey but not everything. Draco sighs and starts fixing his hair. Afterwards he leaves his room and starts walking to the Quidditch field.

______________________________

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I went to the "Frühlingsfest" as we call it in Germany.

It's pretty much the same like the Oktoberfest, just that it's in spring. So I didn't really have the time to write yesterday so yeahhh