telling about yon to Jungkook👀💜

Jungkook pov 

As I was about to enter in bathroom"I
Remembered I forgot to take clothes".
Thought to call mine little wifey. "so she can give me the clothes but then a idea popped in my mind. Making me smrikk.

Jungkook: let's see little wifeyyy who's gonna save u from mee.

And then I went inside the washroom

As I sat in the bath tub ,sank into the warm water,mine muscles relexed, making me groan in relief, I closed my eyes, felt the warm water on my body which was giving me relief, All of sudden my little wifey imagine reflected in my mind, her body, I thought about the kiss which I just now shared with her, her lips were Soo soft just like small baby lips, soft and plumpy, her mouth tastes like strawberry.

Jungkook: arghhh little wifey, what u did with me huh, how u can be Soo innocent and sexy at a same time,we just get married yesterday but, "In a mean time u attracted me Soo much towards u". U re mine noww I won't let anything happens to u little wifeyy,
Arghhh fuck just thinking about her makes my buddy stand, damn never in my life a girl made me thiss fucking horny, ohh fuck my wifey is something else, guess what I need to used my hands instead of her fucking pussy, but I will make sure to have her next time.

I warped mine hand around my dick and started to move up down thinking that my little wifey is giving me a hand job, and other thing too.

Jungkook: A-ahhhh fuckkk yesss l- little wifey just like thiss A-ahhhh yesss ohhhhh-hh fu-ckk uhmmm...

And with the last groan I cum in my hand and started to breathe heavily because of masturbation.

Jungkook: Aishhh she even made me do this fucking shit which I never did In my whole life, fuckkk ngl this was Soo good.

After doing that shitty thing, I took a shower and cleaned myself

before going out I wrapped a towel around my waist line and made my way out of the bathroom just too see my little wifey was sitting on bed and she was holding her clothes as he looked up.

Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of me, her gaze lingering on my chest and abs, which were still glistening with water droplets. She quickly looked away, her face flushing bright red, but I could sense her eyes darting back to me, as if she couldn't help herself.

I chuckled, feeling a thrill of excitement at her reaction. "Little wifeyy l" I said, my voice low and husky. "Like what u see uhmm?

She looked up at me,then moved her face in opposite directions.

Jungkook: So mine wifey didn't like the view I see. i said with my deep voice making her shiver by my deep voice

Yn: N-noo I-i didn't m-mean to say thattt i-it just u-ur naked,' she said while looking towards her lap and fiddling with her finger

Jungkook: I see little wifey do u want me to wear something

Yn: yess shhhh, she said like a little baby, still looking down

Jungkook: first u need to kiss me little wifey or else I won't wear anything and I also won't let u too wear anything too, I said while taking slow steps towards her.

Yn: B-but-tt we j-just kiss n-noww why u n-need more J-jungkookiee, u s-sucked m-mine lips too h-hardly l-look they are even s-wwollen,
She said too mee while stuttering, I bend a bit to look in her face and pecked her lips slowly.

Jungkook: that's all wifeyy noww goo and take a bath or else u knoww

She immediately run towards washroom like a kid making me chuckles on her action and I made my
Way towards wardrobe room,while I was going my phone which was on night stand start ringing making me hiss