sleeping 😌😴

Author pov:

The sun shone brightly through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room. The clock on the nightstand read 4:00 PM, but Y/N and Jungkook didn't stir. They slept peacefully, their bodies entwined, their breathing synchronized.

The room was quiet, the only sound the soft hum of the air conditioner and the occasional chirp of a bird outside. It was a moment of tranquility, a rare respite from the turmoil and tension that had defined their lives.

Y/N's face was serene, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted. Jungkook's expression was equally peaceful, his brow relaxed, his jaw unclenched. For once, his mind wasn't racing with strategies and tactics. He simply slept, his body and mind rejuvenating.

As the afternoon wore on, the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the room. Y/N and Jungkook slept on, oblivious to the world outside, lost in their own little bubble of peace.

All of sudden jungkook's eyes fluttered open, his gaze slowly focusing on the room around ,he realized that he has been sleeping for hours, he come in senses, and felt like
He is holding something fluffy and soft in his hand,he gave a hard squeeze, but yn whines and then he realized that, he had been holding her boobs from the last hours, he smirk slowly and then again gave her a hard squeeze, making her whined again in her sleep

Jungkook pov:

Jungkook: Ahhh they are sooo softt,
I could squeeze them all day without getting tired.

He suddenly stopped listening, what she is blabbering in her sleep,he bring his ear near to her mouth to listen what she is saying.

Yn: plzz don't it's hurts, she blabber in her sleep as she felt pain in her chest.

Jungkook: but little wifey I can't help, they are Soo soft like jelly,he said again squeezing her boobs, he grab her nipples and pinched them softly.

Yn: arghhhh, she moaned in her sleep, making Jungkook hard again.

Jungkook: ahh little wifey don't moan or else I won't be able to control myself, and i will end up by fucking u hard. He whispered slowly in her ears

Suddenly Jungkook felt like yn is gonna awake, Soo he took his hand out from her nighty and places his head in her neck inhaling her sweet scent which was making him crazy, then he put his hands on her waist and pulled her more close to himself, leaving no space between him and her.

Yn pov:

Arghhh I don't know whyy all of sudden my nipples started to hurt badly, this  happened with me, when I am on my period, but my period are already ended then whyyy nowww, aishhh, what should I dooo noww.waitt why I am feeling weight on me all of sudden, as Jungkook had body was on her, making her hiss in pain, she was not able to endure his weight

Yn: is there is any ghost by chance sleeping with mee aishhh noo this can't be happen."she shouted in her mind.

Being scared she immediately open her eyes, it took her few seconds to adjust her view, when she was able to see clearly she looked towards jungkook side.

Yn: thank God, it's Jungkook my husband'.she sigh in relief after knowing it's Jungkook. Who was sleeping like a baby and inhaling her sweet scent.

Yn: wait whattt Jungkook butt when he came back,I remembered being alone. Maybe he came back few hour's agoo. He was looking very scary that time when he shouted on that poor soul but hot ta a same time. arghhh  whyy he iss Soo heavy, she pushed him a bit from herself,and sighed in relief. And turned to face him while his hands were still on her waist not leaving her even a single second. Then she completely turned towards him so see him clearly.

Author pov:

Y/N's gaze lingered on Jungkook's face, her eyes searching for any sign of consciousness. She thought he was still asleep, unaware that his eyes were actually slits, watching her every move. She felt a sense of unease, trapped in his embrace, but also a strange sense of security.

As she looked at him, she noticed the sharp lines of his face, the strong jawline, and the piercing eyes that seemed to see right through her. She felt a shiver run down her spine, a mix of fear and fascination. She traces her finger on his face feeling his soft skin.

Yn: why he is Soo handsome and scary at a same time. Ara is unlucky to leave such a handsome husband and I am lucky to have him he is mine now, smiling and enjoying her husband sleeping sight, she was speaking whatever was coming in her mind.

Yn: ahh wait he resemble someone,ohh yess! I gett that he is looking like a bunny.when he is awake he is dangerous bunny and when he is sleeping he is cute+sleepy bunny. My husband is a human bunny ,Haha she laughed on herself on her stupid thoughts.

Suddenly Jungkook's grip on her waist tightened, his fingers digging gently into her skin. Y/N's heart raced, unsure of what to do.so she thought to get up now ,She tried to slowly extricate herself, but Jungkook's hold only strengthened.

Just as she was about to try and escape again, Jungkook's voice whispered in her ear, "You're mine now, Y/N. You'll never leave my side." His eyes still closed, his voice low and menacing, sending shivers down her spine.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as she realized the truth that he was actually not sleeping all the time, but instead he was pretending to sleep

YN: ohh shit he must have heard what I spoke ohhhh Godd! whyy always mee.

She was thinking that but all of sudden jungkook hover above her, pulling he down a bit so that he can look in her eye.

Jungkook: now tell little wifey what u were saying huh? He said leaning a bit down towards her.

Yn: N-nothing I d-din't said a-nything
She spoke while stuttering, and getting nervous,

Jungkook: but I heard someone was saying Ara is unlucky and I am lucky to have me as her husband. He said while raising his one eyebrow. While looking into her eyes.

Yn eyes widened after what Jungkook said.....

Continue.......