married 💜

Yn pov:

"As Jungkook offers his hand to me, I feel a jolt of fear mixed with a hint of curiosity. His eyes seem to bore into mine, as if daring me to take it, to seal my fate. His hand is large and strong, with a few scars here and there, telling stories of a life I can only imagine.

"I hesitate for a moment, my heart racing with uncertainty. Do I really want to do this? Do I want to bind myself to this man, this stranger, who seems to hold so many secrets and dangers?

"But something in his gaze holds me captive, a glimmer of something softer, something almost gentle. It's a fleeting moment, but it's enough to make me take a deep breath and place my hand in his.

"As his fingers close around mine, I feel a surge of electricity run through my body. It's a spark of connection, of possibility, and I wonder if maybe, just maybe, this union won't be as bleak as I thought."

Jungkook pov

"As I offer my hand to YN, I can feel the weight of our situation bearing down on me. I know she's scared, and rightly so. I'm a man with a reputation for brutality, a man who has done unspeakable things.

"But as she looks up at me, her eyes searching for something, anything, to hold onto, I see a glimmer of hope.

"I take her hand, and it's like a spark of electricity runs through me. It's a reminder that I'm still human, that I still have a heart that beats.

"As I look into her eyes, I see a flicker of curiosity, of wonder. She's trying to understand me so I just hold her hands and looked at her coldly.

Author pov:

Jungkook's gesture is curt and commanding, his eyes never leaving YN's face. He raises his hand, and the priest, sensing the tension, hesitates for a moment before beginning the vows.

The priest's voice is steady, but laced with a hint of nervousness, as he starts reciting the words that will bind YN and Jungkook in matrimony. The ceremony proceeds with a sense of urgency.

As the priest speaks, Jungkook's gaze remains fixed on YN, his eyes burning with an intensity that makes her heart race. She feels trapped, like a small animal caught in a predator's stare. The words of the vows blur together, and all she can focus on is the sensation of being slowly suffocated by Jungkook's unyielding gaze.

Priest:
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Jungkook and Y/N in marriage. Priest:do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
Jungkook: I do
Priest: "Y/N, do you take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
Yn: I do she nervously respond while looking down feeling mix emotions

Priest: As I pronounce you husband and wife, I pray that your love will be the anchor that holds you together. May you find solace in each other's embrace, and may your bond be strong enough to weather the storms that lie ahead.

"May God bless your union, and may you always remember that love is the greatest force that can overcome even the darkest of times."

It was time to exchange rings
Priest :As you prepare to exchange rings, I can see the anticipation in your eyes. Jungkook, you take YN's hand once more, and slide the ring onto her finger. It's a symbol of your love and commitment, a reminder of the vows you've just made.

Jungkook: as I slide ring in her hands
Her hands were really soft like baby .
She is hot not gonna lie hot body with baby face . whatever I don't love her I just want this ceremony end as fast as it can.i am just doing this all shit because of my parents

"YN, you smile as you take Jungkook's hand, and slide the ring onto his finger. It's a symbol of your love and devotion, a promise to stand by his side through all of life's ups and downs.

Yn: as it was my turn I looked at my uncle aunt they both were standing there with the guest feeling betrayal by their own daughter but still hiding it behind their smile .I slowly looked towards jungkook he was standing with a done face and waiting for me to slide ring I immediately slide the ring in his hand.his hands were  bigger then mine. And the skin oh his hand were hard.i don't know but he is looking scary.how I am going to spend my life with him.

"The rings are a reminder that your love is a circle, unbroken and unending. May they serve as a constant reminder of the love and commitment you've promised to each other today.

 May they serve as a constant reminder of the love and commitment you've promised to each other today

"As you exchange rings, I can feel the love and joy in the air. Your union is a beautiful thing, a testament to the power of love to bring people together.

"Now, with the rings exchanged, and the vows spoken, I pronounce you, Jungkook and YN, husband and wife. You may seal your union with a kiss."

Yn pov:
Ohhhh shitt I didn't thought of this how I am gonna kiss him.

As I was thinking about all this suddenly Jungkook pulled me towards him by my waist and put his lips on mine his lips were soft and gentle but I don't  want this I started to trembled because I don't want this to happen. Tears come in my eyes but I look like he doesn't care about me

Jungkook pov
As I pulled her

"As I kiss YN, She's mine now,
"I can feel her trembling in my arms, and I know she's scared. She should be.
"But love? No, I don't love her. I don't have the capacity for love. I have power, and I have control, and that's all I need.

"This kiss is just a seal of our arrangement, a reminder to her of who she belongs to now. And as I pull back, and looked at her I feel some tears in her eyes but so I look like I care . Ignoring her I looked towards my dad there he was standing with my mom they both are looking so happy after what they did with me .....

Jungkook: don't expect anything from
Me i just did this because of my dad
He whispered in her ear with his raspy voice giving her chills.she was already very scared of him now this ...

Continue
Hope u r liking it 😄