Jungkook being romantic 💜

Suddenly changed his behavior.

Jungkook: u don't know about me anything right I should introduce my self to u he spoke with his raspy and deep voice sending chills down to her spine. Jungkook just want to have a little fun with her

Jungkook: me jeon Jungkook Mafia lord ruling over the world and a top business tycoon in the world  people  get scared even by listening my name here my little wifey doesn't even know me .
He chuckled while looking at her. Making her more scared as she was looking in his eyes she quickly looked down and said in her trembling voice .
Yn: S-sor-ry.
Jungkook: for what?
Yn: F-or not k-knowing u
Jungkook chuckles deeply while looking at her .

YN's eyes widened as Jungkook started taking slow steps towards her, his eyes fixed on hers with an unnerving intensity. She could feel her heart racing, her breath catching in her throat as she tried to back away, but her feet seemed rooted to the spot.
As Jungkook come so close to her making her more nervous and scared.

YN's heart raced as Jungkook's fingers wrapped around her chin, his grip firm but gentle. He tilted her face upwards, his eyes burning with an intense gaze. YN tried to look away, but Jungkook's hold was unyielding, his fingers digging slightly into her skin.

"Look at me, YN," he whispered, his voice low and husky.
YN's eyes met Jungkook's, and for a moment, she was lost in his eyes.but she quickly looked down
YN's heart raced as Jungkook's face drew closer, his breath hot against her skin.
Jungkook: so u won't look at me my little wifey he whispered slowly in her ear making her flinched.she still Didn't dare to look in his eyes again.

Jungkook backed away from her.
Jungkook: u r more hot and beautiful then Ara. Completely my type woman u r .
YN feels a surge of fear as Jungkook's hand wraps around her waist, pulling her close. She tries to push him away, but he's too strong. She's trapped in his grasp, her heart racing with anxiety.
Jungkook continue what he was saying while he places his one hand on her hip griping it softly he started to squeezing and messaging it gentle and all of sudden he spanked her hardly making her jolt in his embrace.
Jungkook: so soft huh I like it.he again started to squeeze her hip like he was doing before.
Jungkook: little wifey look in my eyes or I won't hesitate to fuck u rn and u know I am man of my words Soo.

Before he continues what he was saying yn quickly look in his eyes she was having tears in her eyes and it started to drip from her eyes.her nose and cheeks were turning red making her more beautiful and cute at a samee timee.
Yn: p-plz l-eave m-mee she spoke while sobbing hardly .
Jungkook: should I leave u little wifey?
Yn:y-essss she said while nodding cutely.
Jungkook: nott sooo soon little wifey it's our first night together right. We should enjoy it he spoke in his raspy voice making her more scared.
Yn: b-but I-i don't wa-want to enj-enjoy u- u goo enjoy w-with other w-women.
Jungkook: I don't want to enjoy with other women I want to enjoy with u
Little wifey.I want to devour u and why would  I go to other women when I have hot meal in my hands rn.
After saying this he again spanked her
Yn: ahhh p-plz don't s-spank h-hard  i-it hurts
Jungkook: it hurt my little wifey ?
Yn: yess
He started to message her butt and asked
Jungkook: now is it relaxing
Yn: she again nodded her head without opening her mouth. Saying something
Yn: can u-u s-stop touching me their
I a-am not liking it. She said while looking into his eyes and stuttering.and complaining him like a kid.
Jungkook was about to say something suddenly his phone rang but he ignored it
Jungkook : but I am liking it touching u like this infact I want to touch u moree I want to touch here he said while pointing toward her chest
He was about to touch her chest but God was with yn this time
Again his phone rang being frustrated he leaves her waist went to attend the phone call.
Jungkook: WHAT THEE FUCK IS UR PROBLEM ?
he shouted to badly making our poor ynie flinched Soo badlyy
Jungkook: CAN'T U GET THAT FUCKING THING I AM BUSY WHEN I AM NOT ATTENDING THE CALL U MOTHER FUCKER I WILL SUE U FOR SURE
??: S-sir it was important someone attack on ur hidden weapon base.
Jungkook: FUCK I AM COMING WAIT FOR ME INFROM OTHER TOO
as soon as he cutted the call he turns towards yn
Jungkook: don't be Soo happy I will do tomorrow what I am not able to do today little wifeyyy.
With that he took his gun from the side table and storm out from the room.leaving yn alone in the room.

Yn quickly wiped her tears and sighed in relief as Jungkook went out from the room.
Yn: he is Soo scary how he can touch me like that even though he his handsome and I am his wife now still he can't touch me like that she was complaining to her.but didn't knew Jungkook was standing behind her leaning  on door listening whatever she was saying.
Jungkook: ohh so my little wifey think I am handsome huh
Yn become Statue as she listen his voice from behind but didn't he left just now
Jungkook: I forgot my phone so I come to take it little wifey he said while coming inside the room
Yn: I am sorry she said while looking down
Jungkook chuckle on her behavior and quickly took his phone and again went out .
This time yn makes sure he actually left or not after confirming it she again started to talk with her self

Continue......
👀💞💕