part 2

Yn pov
Those words which Jungkook whispered in my ear a min ago are still roaming in my head . Did Ara was forced to marry ?
Is that why she ran away? Then why uncle didn't tell me anything .
Jungkook too forced in this marriage.
whyy god whyy I am always the victim.
Whyyy I can't get happiness. I am also a human being I also deserves to be happy. First u took mine parents then my brother yon is there in hospital fighting for his life now I am stucked in this marriage where my husband didn't love me or like me whyyyy godd whyyy.
She was crying internally thinking how she gonna spend her rest of life with this man .
Suddenly a thought of yon acrossed her mind
Yn: YON i need to gooo ahahaaa he must be missing me should I asked Jea about him but phone .
Huh where is it my phone ohh shit where did I left it idk.i need to find itt
End of yn pov

Author pov :
As the ceremony ended guest started to come for giving them blessings but they were also scared of jungkook so they were trying to be quick and left as fast as they can

After getting blessings from guest Jungkook leaves yn alone and went to his friends.

Jungkook pov:

"As soon as I leave YN alone, I head to the VIP room where my friends are waiting for me. Jimin, Taehyung, RM, and J-Hope are all there, sipping their drinks and looking like they own the place.

"I take a seat next to Jimin and signal for the waiter to bring me a whiskey. 'So, what's the plan now?' Jimin asks, eyeing me with a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

'I'm going to make sure YN knows her place,' I reply, my voice low and even.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. 'You're not going to hurt her, are you?' he asks, his voice laced with concern.

I laugh, a cold, mirthless sound. 'Of course not. I just need to remind her of the rules. And make sure she doesn't get any ideas about crossing me.'

RM and J-Hope exchange a look, but say nothing. They know better than to question me when it comes to my life

'Well, just be careful, man,' Jimin says, his voice low. 'You don't want to push her too far.'

I nod, my mind already turning with plans for how to keep YN in line. 'Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.' And with that, I take a sip of my whiskey, feeling the burn all the way down."

Jungkook: where is Jin and yoongi hyung . I asked the member who were present in the room.

A they where about to reply.

"Just then, the door opens and Jin and Yoongi walk in, looking like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine. Jin gives me a nod, while Yoongi raises an eyebrow, his eyes scanning the room as if searching for something.

'Hey, guys,' Jin says, taking a seat next to RM. 'What's the plan for tonight?'

'Just celebrating my marriage to YN,' I reply, my voice dripping with sarcasm. 'You know, the usual. Power, control, and a lifetime of misery.'

Yoongi snorts, his eyes never leaving mine. don't try to be harsh with her she is innocent Jungkook.

I give him a cold smile. 'Hey, someone's got to keep the family business running. And that someone is me.'

Jin shakes his head, his expression disapproving. 'You're going to end up alone one day, Jungkook. Mark my words.'

I laugh, the sound echoing through the room. 'I doubt that. I've got my friends, my family, and my empire. What more could I possibly need?

As they all continued their talk where yn was standing all alone there.

Yn pov
Here's YN's point of view:

"I watch as Jungkook leaves me alone, feeling a mix of relief and fear. I know I'm in a precarious position, trapped in a marriage with a man who doesn't love me.

As I glance around the room, I see his friends, the ones he's so loyal to. They all seem so powerful, so confident, and yet, they're all under Jungkook's thumb.

"I feel so alone and out of place, surrounded by these strangers. I don't even know Jungkook's friends, and yet, I'm married to him now.

I can't help but wonder why Ara suddenly took a big step. Didn't she cared about her parents. And if she was not ready for the wedding why she said yes and all of suddenshe disappear no one even know the reason

The questions swirl in my mind as I try to make sense of this strange and loveless marriage. I'm just a replacement, a substitute for someone else. It's a harsh reality to face.

I feel a pang of sadness and regret, wondering how my life took this turn. I'm trapped in a marriage with a man who doesn't care about me, surrounded by people I don't know. And I have no idea how to escape."

Continue...... 
Hopeee u aree liking itttt