Chapter 8: New/Old Friend?

{WAR THUNDER}

---

Location: Krace's Mansion.

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to krace's mansion, However, Like last time. The Mansion was upgrading into a fortress with machine gun nets and artillery. Mansions walls were replaced with powerful fortress. Tanks were line up and vehicles (including civilians ones) were mobilized with turrets.

The convoys arrived with stash of food ans supplies for a year. Krace gets out of the APC and sighs a little, While Guro stress her arms after the really big fight against the hellhounds.

Suddenly, A notification pops up krace.

{Notification}

New Skills Unlocked:

Factory Summoning: The User can summon factories to build weapons and vehicles. Meaning the User won't summon weapons and vehicles with wasting energy or mana.

Undead Summoning: User can summon the undead (both corporeal and incorporeal) from other worlds to help them fight.

Tank Operations Mastary: Users, either innately or through training, are masters of operating tanks, armored fighting vehicles intended as primary offensive weapons in front-line ground combat. Tank designs are a balance of heavy firepower, strong armor, and good battlefield mobility provided by tracks and a powerful engine; usually their main armament is mounted in a turret. Users may be masters of each specific type of tank.

{Variations}

- Assault Gun: A type of self-propelled artillery which uses an infantry support gun mounted on a motorized chassis, normally an armored fighting vehicle, which are designed to provide direct fire support for infantry attacks, especially against other infantry or fortified position

- Amphibious Tank: A tank that is a means of combat viable on land as well as on or under water.

- Cruiser Tank/Cavalry Tank: A British tank concept of the interwar period for tanks designed as modernized armored and mechanized cavalry.

- Flame Tank: A type of tank equipped with a flamethrower, most commonly used to supplement combined arms attacks against fortifications, confined spaces, or other obstacles.

- Heavy Tank: These tanks generally sacrificed mobility and maneuverability for better armor protection and equal or greater firepower than tanks of lighter classes.

- Infantry Fighting Vehicle: A type of armored fighting vehicle used to carry infantry into battle and provide direct-fire support.

- Infantry Tank: A concept developed by the United Kingdom and France in the years leading up to World War II. Infantry tanks were designed to support infantrymen in an attack. To achieve this, the vehicles were generally heavily armored to allow them to operate in close concert with infantry even under heavy fire. The extra armor came at the expense of speed, which was not an issue when supporting relatively slow-moving foot soldiers.

More Will Come Later

{...}

After Krace done reading it, He was surprised to see this skills he was given. Though, He needs to get stronger by the minutes.

Since the world gone to shit, Armies from different nations have gone completely rogue or left with the government. There's no news around since the internet was down and there's no information about the outside world.

Krace was getting frustrated at this, But he needs to calm down.

However, An announcement appeared on the screen of the mc.

{ANNOUNCEMENT}

- 10 Billions Players have joined the server: With Monsters and Beasts destroying the world. Players have joined the servers, Skills and Abilities are now used for purpose. New Quested and Missions will be on the players notifications.

There were servers across the world, America, Asia, Africa and Europe. Different Continents. Maps will appeared on the player hub or phone. See you next time.

{...}

Krace..... Stared at the Announcement blinded confused after seeing that players all over the world will appeared. Krace wondow if they're good or bad?

Guro: *Shouting* Hey! Krace! You need see this!

Krace: *Snapping out of his thoughs* Oh, I'm coming!

Krace ran inside the mansion and found guro in the city room. His eyes widen to see that someone was sleeping on the couch. It was a girl with purple hair and wearing white dress with a pony on her.

Krace:

Krace:.... What the fu-

To Be Continue

_______

Next Chapter: ....

Meme