Chapter 6: City of Ruins

{WT OPENING ANIME}

---

L

ocation: Republic of Botswana, Gaborone.

3rd Person Pov

In the Capital of Gaborone, The City is in ruins. After the Attacked, It became abandone as zombies and wolves has taken any parts in the city and the survivors are started to fended their self. The BDF (Botswana Defense Force) still fighting in the city, But losing soldiers in the process and high casualties in the military.

In the Highway, A zombie was searching for food or prey. Until, He was ramp by the armored/Scout cars.

Inside, We see Krace in the passenger seat and Gura was driving it

Inside, We see Krace in the passenger seat and Gura was driving it. And another one was a German Soldier.

Gura: Are you sure this is the right turn?

Krace: Yeah, Game City isn't far. I know this city and I know the right place that store food and supplies.

Gura: Huh? I guess you know where around the city.

Krace: Well, I work and get a job everyday. Even since grandfather died. He gave me money and the mansion to live in. But I can't spend it all of it, since it made me look like a spoiled grandson. I need to make my own money to earn and easy job. So I can go to school and learn. But *Looks to the damaged city* I guess the world have changes.

Gura: Well, I guess you can't go to work and school. You're free now and-

Krace: Gura, You know I have my duties? My grandfather died and he give me amount of money, Has a grandson, It is my duty to save somes just in case. I need to earn it on my own. I wanted to grow up and started my own business after school. And besides, I don't want to disappointed my grandfather.

Gura was surprised to see Krace followed his master will. Even his young, She can tell Krace was different version of master.

Gura: I..... Understand. I guess we miss him so much.

Krace: I guess so.

As they're drive, They're saw Game City and able to parked their vehicles. The Mall was abandone and damage cars are wreak. The Soldiers that Krace Summons are british, american and german. But wearing World War II uniforms and WW2 Weapons too.

Krace: Search around the mall. We need food and supplies. If you see hostiles in the building. Shoot em.

They're nodded and enter, Including Krace and Gura too. Unawared that someone was watching them afar. Inside, Krace and Gura looks around with their weapons on. Both of them saw the supermarket that was not taken or robbed. He saw amount of food that was untouched.

Gura: Huh? Looks like nobody is here. Should we take them all?

However, Krace felt some strange. Even the food is left untouched, He felt his been watched.

{Notification}

[New Skill Unlocked]

Senses: The user has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste and feel better than the best member of his species. On this level allows users to perceive small objects, hear distant sounds at different frequencies, detect specific people, objects, substances, or places, locate their origin, and track targets by smelling. They can also automatically detect harmful and beneficial things by tasting and sense vibrations through solids, liquids, and air-pressure. The user is also highly resistant to illusion (depending on the level or scale) and can process information at such speeds that time appears to have slowed down, allowing them to perceive what would otherwise be too quick to see/hear and respond appropriately.

{Notification}

Krace: I don't think so.

Gura: Huh? What did you mean?

Krace: Why is this place left untouched. Even the people desperately tried to savaged food. But I think this is a trap. *Pull his revolver* And we're not alone.

Suddenly, A roar was heard and the 5 hellhounds approaching them.

Krace: That's what I was expecting. *Aim his revolver at the Hellhounds* Hellhounds.

Gura: *Ready her Trident* Heh~ Heh~ Heh~, Even you're my master. You're my type.

The Hellhounds surrounded the two as they're ready to attacked them.

Krace: Alright! LET DANCE!!!!!!!

To Be Continue

________

Next Chapter: Hellhounds and New Girl Visitor.

{End Credit}