Chapter 2: The Rise of the Steel Commander Pt.1

Disclaimer

____________________

Location: Krace's Mansion, Kitchen.

3rd Person Pov

5 Minutes Before the Chaos Happen

In the Kitchen Mansion, We see Gura eating alot of meat that krace cook. Krace was a little confused by her eating since gura got here. Not only that, She eats like a real shark in the crazy.

Gura: *Eating alot* Thanks for giving alot of meat! It's delicious!

Krace: *Uncomfortable* Uhh.... Yeah. My parents teach me how to cook. And-

Gura didn't listen to him and continue. Krace sighs, He didn't know that this girl likes eating meat. Though, He never had a GIRL in his house. He was alone. Though, He wantad to know why he's grandfather was a steel commander.

Krace: So, Are you gonna tell me about my-

However, Gura already finished alot of meat. Well, That's was unexpected.

Gura: Done. Also, You're about to say about your grandfather.

She asked, Surprising Krace.

Krace: Well, Yeah. Why did my grandfather didn't tell me about you? And why did you say that he's a steel commander? I wanna know why?

Gura: Well, *Swallow the meat* You're grandfather was great steel commander between the two worlds. He destroyed his enemys with steel elephants.

Krace: Elephants?

Gura: Yeah, The Elephants has some weird things on them. They're have trumps that could shoot fireballs at them. Not only, They're have those strange eyes lights that could see through the trees, Smalls objects that kills alot of his enemies and they're full of steel and metals!

Krace: *Though* Elephants that could shoot fireballs? Able to light in the dark? And made of steel and metals? Wait? Don't tell me that she talking about a tank!? *Out of though* Are you saying that my grandfather use a tank?

Gura: No a tank, Steel Elephants.

Krace: Yeah, That's a tank you talking about. So, Why did my grandfather do anything.

Gura: Well, My master defeated the demonlord 50 years ago. He and I beat him without rest. My master was the greaters steel commander in the world. And he's a good cooked like you.

Krace: *Though* My grandfather taunt me how to cook. I never knew that I could been like him. *Out of Though* So, What happen to him?

Gura: My master said that he needs to hurry. He wants to send back to his world as he was expected someone to be born?

Krace: *Though* Wait? Expected someone? That means is that my mother was born! I guess he care about my mom.

Gura: So, My world is now at peace in 50 years. Until they came.