Chapter 5: The World in Chaos Pt.2

{War Thunder Opening}

---

Location: Republic of Botswana, Gaborone.

10 Days Later

3rd Person Pov

In the Country of Republic of Botswana, Gaborone. The Country has fallen due to strange monsters, beasts & enemy forces attacking the city. The BDF tried to attacked them. But they're were no match due to outnumber and outgunned has the southern africa country has fallen. However, It's not the only one, Several countries, Including the Superpowers such as United States, Russian Federation and People's Republic of China are also been attacked.

United Nations has lost support due to many witdraws or fail operations. Causing the collapsed of the UN. NATO and CSTO are the only nations that wasn't attacked. But they're were very alarm by the attacked and decided to protect their border. Although, The Monsters, Beasts and Enemy didn't attacked europe, middle east and south-east asia, They need to protect there self from them.

Russian-Ukraine Ended after the Russian Revolutionary able to free the motherland from Vladimir Putin dictatorship due him been refusing for power and continue the war with Ukraine and Collapsing the bloc.

People's Republic of China was attacked, News has reported that China nukes North Korea due to Zombies infection in the city and stopped the Spread. However, Beijing was taken by the Zombies due to larged numbers. Taiwan isn't attacked, It was flooded with Refugees from china.

United States Of America was third one to be attacked. But suffer of floods of refugees, immgrations and monsters attacked. Causing the American into anarchy and 2nd Civil War. American Forces and other NATO countries were also business attacks in the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Russia.

The World is plunge into chaos and many were now defend for their selfs.

---

Location: Krace's Mansion

3rd Person Pov

The Since opens to the Mansion that was mobilized into an fortress with Shields, Turrets and Traps just in case of the zombie or monsters arrived.

Inside, Gura was watching TV. Surprisedly watching Shows, Movies and Cartoons. Meanwhile with Krace, He was trying know his statics and skills. After the world went to shit, Krace needs to prepared himself for upcoming attacked. Good news to him, He doesn't have to go to work after the apocalypse. Even with the money he has, Krace doesn't need it.

He needs to focus his skills and abilities. Krace still have that revolver besides him ever after gura gave him a weapon. He needs to protect himself.

He sits on his bed and see the notifications and new skills.

{Notification}

New Skills Unlocked:

- Bullet Manipulation: The user can create, summon, shape and manipulate bullets, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.