balloon animals made from condoms?

✩✩✩

🎧- death by a thousand cuts – taylor swift.

Amelia had fallen asleep on Missy's shoulder, she had barley gotten any sleep the night before, so she was trying to catch up now, but she was woken up by the rest of the students being loud, she pulled her head up and looked around, seeing Spider right behind her.

Amelia widened her eyes I turned back around quickly, squeezing her eyes shut, trying not to think about Spider right now, Missy had noticed this and turned to give Spider a dirty look. Spider just looked away; he knew Amelia would have told Missy everything.

Spider felt empty, Amelia was everything to him and he had fucked it up once again, but what's worse is this time he might not get her back, he knew better than to approach her when she was still hurting so he had to give her time.

"Morning sunshine." Missy whispered, Amelia looked over at her and smiled, taking out her earphones and tucking them back into her bag, Amelia looked at the scenery as the bus drove them to their campsite.

"Okay, time for an election poll update, Amerie Wadia and her skank party have now slumped in the polls, due to her recent mishap, Also Amelia has fallen behind Spider who is now in the lead." Zoe called out from the front of the bus.

"Cumlords!" Spider yelled out, Amelia rolled her eyes and Missy turned, sticking a condom with Sasha's face on it to Spider's head, Amelia laughed but looked forward, ignoring the guy behind her.

"Sasha's buying votes I see?" Spider asked, leaning forward to talk to the two girls, Amelia made a show of picking up her bag and putting her earphones on, she wanted Spider to know that she was mad at him, despite this, she didn't play any music, so she could still hear Missy and Spider's conversation.

"So, tell me, since when to lesbians need condoms?" Spider asked, Amelia furrowed her eyebrows, not looking away from the window.

"Since I started fucking your dad." Missy joked, not turning around to look at Spider, Sasha had come over and passed them all more condoms, Amelia smiled and took some.

"Huh, better check who you're fucking, cause I don't have a dad." Spider told her, Missy laughed and turned to look at him, looking back and forth from him to Amelia.

"So that explains why you lied to Amelia." Missy stated, furrowing her eyebrows, Spider took a breath and laughed a little, he nodded.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell her because I didn't think it was a big deal, I was obviously wrong." Spider said, his voice going a little quieter just in case Amelia could hear them, which she could.

"You're once again missing the point, she's not mad that you hooked up, she's mad you didn't tell her." Missy explained, she sounded annoyed, and Amelia looked around, pretending she couldn't hear them.

"Because nothing happened, it's just a rumour, I didn't hook up with Amerie, I was walking home after seeing Amelia, I saw Amerie crying on the street and I walked her home. Nothing happened because Amelia is the only girl I want." Spider told Missy, Amelia felt her heart sink, why couldn't he just of told her that?

"That's beautiful Spencer, but don't tell me that, tell her." Missy said, turning back around in her seat, looking at Amelia with a guilty expression.

"I want to, but she won't talk to me." Spider said, sitting back in his chair too, Amelia felt confused, this was his fault not hers.

"And we are back to square one, these are simply the consequences of your own actions, funny how it works right?" Missy said, Amelia held in her laugh, she loved that Missy had her back, Amelia pulled out her phone, texting Missy.