more than friends?

✩✩✩

🎧 – heart to break – kim petras

Amelia was walking through the halls of the school, hearing Malakai gasping around her, she felt angry and sad for him, the video of him getting assaulted had been turned into a GIF and everyone thought it was so funny. Amelia saw Malakai walking in front of her.

"Malakai." Amelia called out, speeding up to catch up with him.

"Hey." He said, looking over at her, faking a smile.

"That video is messed up, I just wanted to see how you're doing." Amelia said, watching him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't remember much; I was pretty drunk aye." He replied, slowing down his walking.

"Yeah same," Amelia replied, thinking about the night.

"I think I'd rather just forget it." Malakai said, stopping to talk to Amelia.

"Forget what?" Amelia said, smiling at him, Malakai laughed a little. "Okay, well I'll see you in sluts."

"See ya." Malakai said, as Amelia turned and walked away, giving him another smile before she left.

Amelia felt herself walking to the old stairwell, ever since the slay ball, Spider and Amelia had been sneaking away to make out, when she turned the corner and walked in the room, a huge smile appeared on her face as she saw Spider sitting on a desk, waiting for her.

She walked up to him and stood in between his legs, leaning in and kissing him, not wasting a second, Spider grabbed her hips and pulled her in by the belt loops on her jeans, Amelia placed one hand on the side of Spider's neck and one on the back of his head.

Spider broke the kiss and his hands trailed down to the backs of her legs, picking her up and switching positions so she was sitting on the desk, Amelia laughed out, holding onto him tighter as he picked her up. Just as they started making out again, the bell rang, they both reluctantly pulling away, looking at each other before grabbing their bags.

"Shit we have an assembly," Spider said, holding the door open for Amelia, they walked together towards the gymnasium, they walked close to each other, their hands brushing each other's every now and then.

Amelia walked into the gym, taking a seat next to Missy, who looked at her questioningly, knowing Amelia was hiding something from her, Amelia looked over at her and laughed, promising to tell her later.

"Good morning, everybody. So, I have an announcement, it's really very thrilling, Hartley High has been selected to kick off the city of Sydney Interschool Basketball semi-finals, which will garner some much-needed positive attention after the map debacle." Woodsy explained.

"Map Bitch!" Spider yelled out; most people laughed with him.

"Put a sock in it Spencer! It's actually a very big honour and we would like all of you, to do your bit and help us clean up our school." Woodsy added.

"Don't actual cleaners to that miss?" Ant asked, Amelia turned and looked at him stupidly.

"Great contribution Anthony, anything else? As a little incentive, the student who picks up the most bags of rubbish, will receive a PlayStation... gift voucher, valued at fifty dollars, it's still a lot. And yes, the clean-up is compulsory, you will be handed out schedules in the first period, Thank you." Woodsy finished.

"You know what, I would rather eat a balding bus tire than clean the girls' toilets, they haven't cleaned the sanitary bins in ages, shits a horror show." Missy explained, walking out of the gym with Amelia.