i miss you dickhead.

✩✩✩

🎧 – male fantasy – billie eilish

"Please can you come with me, you're not doing anything, plus Spider might actually say yes to you." Amerie begged as her and Amelia were walking out of their class.

"I think you have just as much luck as I do Ams." Amelia told her, looking over at her, raising her eyebrows at Amerie.

"That's so not true, I'm map bitch, and you and Spider are meant to be, I didn't put it on the map for no reason." Amerie said, with a pleading look on her face, Amelia just stared at her blankly. "Too soon?"

"Yeah, but fine, I'll come with you." Amelia said, Amerie's face brightened, and she gave Amelia a side hug.

"Thank you, you're the best Mia." Ameire exclaimed, pressing a kiss to the side of Amelia's face, and laughing, Amelia joined in as they walked towards the basketball courts.

Amerie and Amelia stood on the sidelines, waiting for the right moment to approach Spider, as the ball came down their end, Amerie walked right up to Spider, Amelia saw Malakai walking over to the bleachers.

"Hey, how are your balls?" Amelia asked, causing Malakai to choak on his water, Amelia started laughing, holding her stomach, and throwing her head back. Spider watched them from a distance, feeling jealousy creep up.

"Uh, my balls are better, thanks." Malakai chuckled, "What's happening with Amerie and Spider?" Malakai asked, pointing over to the two of them in a visibly heated argument.

"She's trying to get a slap band; she also thought it was a good idea to bring me along." Amelia said, still watching Amerie and Spider.

"Listen you mayonnaise fuck, what if your problem with me." Amerie raised her voice, clearly getting annoyed with Spider, Amelia walked over to them, Malakai following but keeping his distance.

"You're the reason we're in sluts, map bitch." Spider said, getting right in Amerie's face.

"Well sluts is cancelled, okay." Amerie argued, everyone around started mumbling about what she has said.

"You really want to come?" Spider asked, looking down at Amerie, softening his expression, Amelia crossed her fingers praying Spider would give her a slap band.

"Yes, please." Ameire replied, Spider sighed and looked over to Amelia, staring right into her eyes, then looking back down at Amerie.

"Hundred bucks then." Spider finished, taking the basketball, and throwing it through the net, Amelia watched him, getting memories of when they would play basketball together, Amelia frowned and left, not waiting for Amerie, wanting to get away from Spider.

Amelia wanted to talk to him about what was happening, but Spider was so distant and cold towards her every time they spoke, she planned to meet him when no one else was around so she could try and talk to him.

✩✩✩

"Amelia?" Spiders voice pulled her out of her thoughts, she looked up at him, raising her eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" Usually, they would be in sluts right now but that was cancelled so Amelia thought it was a good time to talk.

"Can we please talk." Spider turned and looked at her, he seemed calm, Amelia didn't see the usual hate in his eyes when he looked at her.

"About what?" Spider asked, his voice calm, Amelia was thrown off by this, she had become so used to Spiders rude remarks or attitude.

"What happened between us, I remember what happened that night." Amelia answered, picking at her fingernails, Spider picked up on this, knowing that it was what she does when she was nervous, "I mean I remember seeing you at the festival and then getting lost but then finding you, Spider, I was really drunk that night, whatever I did, I'm sorry."