black lingerie and broken hearts.

✩✩✩

🎧- you're losing me – taylor swift

Amelia walked into Spider's room, looking around once again, Spider went and sat down on the end of his bed, sighing.

"I am so sorry you had to sit through that." Spider said, tapping the spot next to him, motioning for Amelia to sit down, she walked over and sat next to him, as Spider put his head in his hands, rubbing his face.

"I'm sorry you have to live with that. So, let me guess, 'if that's what they think I am, that's what I'll be'?" Amelia asked, looking over at him.

"What?" Spider said, pulling his hands away and looking at Amelia with a confused look.

"Is that why you carry on the way that you do? It's just some sort of giant 'fuck you' to your mum? I get that it'd be really hard not to react to, but I don't buy any of the shit she was saying, you always have a choice about the kind of man you wanna be. Unfortunately for you, you've chosen proper dickhead, there's still time." Amelia told him, looking around his room and laughing at the end, Spider laughing with her.

Spider looked over at Amelia, who smiled at him, they looked into each other's eyes for what felt like hours, Amelia felt her heartbeat fasten, thinking it was going to happen.

"So, did you drive? Or did you want me to walk you home?" Spider asked, Amelia blinked and looked away, feeling her heart break a little.

"Yeah, I drove, but I was hoping I could stay." Amelia asked, leaning a little closer to him and placing her hand on Spencer's thigh.

"Oh, uh, mums here Mia." Spider said, he had the look in his eye that told her he wanted to, she smiled at him.

"I can be quiet." She whispered, standing up and walking to Spider's door, locking it, then walking back to stand in front of him, she slipped her shorts down her legs, then pulled the shirt off, leaving her standing in her lingerie.

Spider's eyes widened, still not used to seeing his girlfriend this way, he thought he could have been dating her forever and he would still be shocked at how beautiful she was.

"Okay, can you hurry up and take this off, it's actually really uncomfortable." Amelia joked, starting to get nervous under his stare, she stepped forward and straddled his lap.

Spider nodded his head and reached behind her, unclipping her bra, and pulling it away, Amelia hummed and pulled off Spider's shirt, she pushed him down on the bed, leaning down to kiss him, Spider grabbed Amelia's hips, running his hands over her bare skin.

Spider flipped them both over and started kissing down Amelia's body, she giggled at the ticklishness of it and ran her hands through his hair.

"No, Spider, not that." Amelia said, sitting up, Spider crawled back to her, looking at her with questioning eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked, kissing Amelia's neck, Amelia breathed deep, feeling nervous to ask him.

"You." She whispered, Spider lifted his head and stared at her in her eyes, Spider started laughing.

"You have me." He whispered back, tucking a hair behind Amelia's hair.

"All of you Spider." Amelia said, maintaining eye contact, Spiders face dropped a little, Amelia felt her heart break, all the thoughts of him and Amerie coming to her head, when Spider didn't answer Amelia closed her eyes and breathed out.

"Oh, um, Mia." Spider started, rolling off her and sitting on the edge of the bed, Amelia wanted to burst into tears.

"Is it because you're in love with Amerie?" Amelia asked, she sat up and crossed her legs, covering herself with Spider's blanket.