My Audience is Ready

"Okay, so like, we need to have a nice little chat between the three of us." I said, looking at Sylvie and Selena as I stepped around the table where Rosa and Ivy were sitting and sat there, letting them two sit beside one another. "I know it's going to be weird, but it really needs to be done."

"About what?" Selena asked, sitting down, then as Sylvie sat down, her eyes rolled as she looked at me. "I thought we already decided on everything, we would both be your wives, that's what you are talking about, right?"

"Woah." Sylvie said, shaking her head, giving a surprised look to both of us. "I didn't agree to marriage, I just got back, and I am not ready for that, Veer." She told me, and I nodded my head, understanding, not needing to marry her quite yet. "I love you; I am just not ready."

"You know I am, darling, well, we are married, so I guess you have to know." Selena said with a smirk on her face as she looked at me. "But still, marriage or not, I still don't see anything to talk about, if you love him, okay, if you don't, okay, it doesn't matter to me."

"What if he doesn't love you?" Sylvie asked with a somewhat cold tone. "Would you leave if he didn't?"

"Of course not." Selena said, laughing to herself. "I told him from the start that I would make him fall in love with me whether he liked it or not, and I think I did just that, so I don't need to leave him." Sylvie shot me a wide eyed look. "Well, Dragon Princess, what would you like to talk about then since there's something obviously on your mind?'

"I want to talk about this whole situation." Sylvie spoke with a serious tone now, not cold like before, but stricter. "Where are you going to be staying? Where am I? What is going to be like?"

'I think I am going to just let them settle this out.' I thought to Hades, not wanting to anger any of them. 'I don't want to say the wrong this right now, I just got Sylvie back, I don't want to lose her.'

'You know, that is the correct decision.' Hades thought back to me. 'For some reason, I think you would say something totally out of pocket and make this worse, so don't say a word until asked a question.' I sent him a mental head nod, agreeing with that statement.

"Obviously, I'll be staying in Veer's room, I don't know about you, but the two of us have been sharing a bed for quite some time." Selena told Sylvie and I felt a shiver run down my spine as she looked at me. "Nice long nights."

"Alright." I said but was stopped from adding anything else as Sylvie held a hand up to me.

"I don't care about that." She told Selena, then went into thought, thinking about what to say, and probably what was going on right now. "I guess we will all share a bed." My eyes widened from those words; they were not what I was expecting. "But nothing is happening until I am okay with it, I'm still very upset with you."

She flashed her finger at me, pointing very aggressively. "Guys, there's not going to be enough room on the ---" There's aura flashed out, against one another, and me, but it didn't cut me off, I just stopped, they were weak auras, nothing that affected me in the slightest, I just knew to keep my mouth shut.

"Fine." Selena said. "I'll have my fun other times." She licked her lips once more. "If you want, we can just avoid one another before we get naked for bed." Selena reached up and moved one of her bra strings. "Because I always sleep with my husband, naked."

Sylvie went silent, not knowing what to say, and as she looked at me, I just closed my eyes and shook my head, having nothing to say that would make this conversation any easier. "I-I." Sylvie stuttered. "I don't care if I see you all the time in here, let's just not talk to one another, or at least limit the amount we talk."